Who else is buying gold?

Who else is buying gold?

Why would I want to buy something whose value appreciates 0.0001% a year?

gold is so boring
boring threads get saged

So pretty

I'm buying silver, it has many more industrial uses than gold, ridiculously cheap ratio compared to gold and I actually like to look and feel of silver.

Silver is good too.

You are like little baby.

It's pretty crazy to think that I can easily buy enough silver to make kings of Europe in the middle ages jealous with my wagecuck job.

Silver is definitely the cheapest asset in the history of the world right now.

Back to gold then?

long-term call options on AUY, SSRM, AG, JNUG.

Who was the company selling gold online for btc?

when COMEX fails gold and silver gains are going to make crypto gains look like nothing

dumb questions bros, but why gold and silver?

why hold these in general?
What affects the price of gold and silver that you guys are expecting in the future?

Apmex and JM Bullion sell gold for bitcoin

better question, why are central banks buying gold? Why do central banks hold 20% of all above ground gold?

Thanks

I was going to cash out 10% of my portfolio into gold during the last big run up but didn't end up pulling trigger. Lesson learned.

when autonomous cars become reality, everyone is gonna be clammoring for gold vibrators to have some fun with they're carpool buddies on the way home from work. I wonder if they'll also have drugs available for purchase in said card. Some brave new world shit right here boys, get in early

>why hold these in general?
In case shit mostly.

Mate, Vikings stumbled across more silver than that on a dry raid. Good stash though

now is not the time to buy metals

How much does a bar of silver even cost....