I just bought a 3d printer. How do I make money off it?

Go ahead guys, spit ball how to make money off a 3d printer.

small ugly and dangerous sex toys?

you dont, you will realize in a month that you wasted money on a 3d printer

Sell the printer to some other numale.

Print bitcoins

Print dongs and become a traveling dong salesman.

Print guns and sell to niggers

set up an online page and do prototyping for people who can’t afford one

That could work with some of the newer flexy filaments.

I thought of that. Working on implementations.

Make kneepads

>Print guns and sell to niggers

He can't its a meme. He can make things that look like they came out of cheap Christmas crackers. Small blobby plastic things.

its too early to use a little one like that to make profit, maybe rent it out ?

3d printers are only good if you know how to 3d model or can pay someone to do it. They work best for jewelers, engineers (prototypes) and hobbyists (r/c parts etc). So if you don't know how to make money on it before buying might as well just sell it

Some guy on /diy/ was making high end water guns and selling them I think on etsy.

1. Get a gynecological scanner and take images/molds of cunts.
2. Print perfectly fired custom sex toys and sell to roasties
3. Retire

I make money using a 3D printer. I design my own models and sell the prints on Etsy. More than paid for the printer, filament, ect. Being able to model is the key. I have places contact me to design and print new objects for them, which I then offer to others in my shop. Is that really making money from a 3d printer though?

Learn to model

Wrong. I was actually planning on printing some guns, and some unique designs, but selling only to whites.

Yes, I am rusty in 3d modeling, but I can relearn.

A life ago I knew mastercam and g code. I'm sure I can relearn with the normie friendly tools available now.

Print up a gun, then print up a get away car, then print up a bank, and print up a teller, print the dollar bills up, then print up a dye pack, then print up a few cops chasing you, then print up a jail cell, then print up a judge and jury, then print up a federal prison, then print up a cell mate, then print up a carton of cigarettes, then print up a toilet shiv, then print up a wife and a plastic window to talk to her through, then print up a bible, then print up your renewed love of Christ, then print up a probation hearing, then print up a rejection letter, then print up five more years, then print up a t-shirt and tie it into a noose, then print up a coffin, then print up a tombstone, then print up a son who visits it, then print up wandering the universe as a specter until the heat death of the universe OP. Easy money.

This.

print a smaller 3d printer

GENIUS!

Sell prints through Thingiverse, plenty of STLs on there

And get Simplify3d for your slicer so you can set custom supports