Just bought 10k of REQ, did i goof? Or did I get in at ground floor?

Just bought 10k of REQ, did i goof? Or did I get in at ground floor?

I thought the ground floor was 4 days ago when I bought in, already down 20%
absolute kek, I'll be bagholding forever now

It's not a bad buy. You should have done it at $.06, but not everyone is smart. You'll see 10x EOY.

Ground floor was $0.04 back in November lads, anything else is expensive

LMFAOOOOOO

idiot. the head dev left and they outsourced the project to jeets. then they partnered with a scam token (beetoken) have fun holding bags.

goof

fuck, this is all true. is there no hope for this coin?

only pick coins which are going to survive the next 5 years. maybe this coin will pump in the future just because a rising tide lifts all boats, but when the bubble pops this token wont survive. i bought at 5 cents and sold at 1 dollar. I would wait for it to pump a bit and sell, imo.

wait, the head dev leaving is only a rumor and the beetoken is not a scam token. there is someone trying to scam by using the beetoken name though

lead dev quit so they were forced to outsource the project
rumour currently is they partnered with beetoken just to steal their email list then run a phishing to scam to pay for the outsourcing

beetoken is currently seeking legal advice

FUD on this coin is ridiculous

the head dev did leave, except in order to cover it up they said hes now in an advisory role. also beetoken is not a scam in and of itself but their security is shit and they got hacked. if a token has such bad coding/sec they cant stop a simple brute force hack, what makes you think they can create a good cryptographic token?

how much LINK are you pajeets getting paid to spread this FUD?

Who cares? YC will shill the fuck out of it, and another dev will step up and take that new role as an opportunity.

How are you so slow?

Yeah, lets just all use a fucking time machine like this guy.

They are lying. Ignore the FUD.

Eh been holding req for while now. Req bleeds so don’t panic sell. Have iron hands user cya on the moon

how good are these bi-weekly updates lads?

are we gonna get a 2x on Friday?

just a reminder request network have a history of shady activities

be careful

Oh noes! Not the logo!
Fuck off with this shit

Hold until Main-net

DYOR

So you're saying a rebrand is in store?

Great! Then I can dump my bags and acquire more at a lower price.

The FUD is very strong, very very ...very strong the passed week on this coin...sell those bags goyim

Welcome to REQ threads
A fresh FUD every thread guaranteed
Be sure to grab your complimentary Staceypasta before you leave

“Stacey, is Request Network a good token?”
>”No, everyone involved with it is a genetic shit virgin”