Just bought 20k of this shit. Lambo or sudoku in 2020?

Just bought 20k of this shit. Lambo or sudoku in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

I only have 150
I am ashamed but it is the best I can do. I believe in it.

Lambudoku

You will unironically sukudo after realising the riches that LINK brings to you are meaningless when you are a socially-awkward, friendless, chickless autist

This wasn't funny the first 100 times, it's not gonna be funny this time

Definitely sudoku. Though I prefer seppuku

I will allow you step out in front of my lambo and die with heavy bags doing what you love.

Let’s find out together

>This wasn't funny the first 100 times, it's not gonna be funny this time

It was sort of funny the first time. I thought so anyway.

>lamboku

It actually looks quite comfy that barrel

Diogenes knew what was up, pioneering the microcuckshed millennia before hipsters even began conceiving of such things.

asian girl

Lambo, your hands wont be strong enough to hold though

LUL

dude what does that mean? lambo or sudoku?

A'ight pajeet.

High volume means someone's buying up lots of cheap link because they know it's going to moon.

>lamboku

Huobi got 50% of the volume right now, wtf. Isn't this shit blocked in China? Who told them about this shit.

boileddogs.com

>Thinking this will be some retarded 1 or 5 minute candles screenshot
>Its the fucking daily chart

What the fuck. Still the sell volume is matching the buy volume so its possible someone was trying to keep it down.

Can't wait for the pink wojaks and fomo

what are your guys price estimates for short/long term?

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and it got replaced by hunger for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another boring regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

>huobi exchange

>(obligatory pajeet larp)

it means you literally couldn't have bought at a better time

loser. Enjoy those bags

Are you shills even trying anymore? You're almost a parody of yourselves at this point.

Holy fuck, Binance will delist Chainlink soon

Well what the fuckity fuck? When did that happen?

look at this fuckhead. your shit coin is dying.

Youre the kind of retard who dismisses a coin that hasn't done anything but will buy in after it goes up 200% at ATH and make posts every day bitching that its not doing anything. Enjoy your eternal bags.

Since last night. Binance volum is basically unchanged and was ~55% last night.

It’s Huobi that is rocketing

It means the whale is going to fuck you user.

What in the fucking world does your demented brain tell you is in that image?

Start lifting autist

>he fell for the memes