Coinfess

Coinfess

I sold XRB at 12$ before the rebrand

I sold at 100k 2 day ago to the fud. and it went 200k today.

This brings me more pleasure than you could ever understand

It's spelled confess not coinfess REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i post sad stories hoping people will give me ETH without me actually asking for it, not because im greedy but because i know i want have a chance in hell of even breaking 10k EOY without a leg up

God you all are awful at this, it's getting to the point where I almost feel bad

I HAD TO SELL 3K CND TO MAKE THE MIN PAYMENT FOR MY CREDIT CARDS AND PERSONAL LOANS I MAXXED OUT. IM ONLY UP 100% IN 2 MONTHS IT HURTS I NEED MORE MONEY.
AHHHHHHHH.

I lost money on mooncoin

IOST mooning right now and Ive been riding the wave 10% up and down now 3 times

Stop.

I'm addicted to the possibility of more gain but am super worried. I'm very leveraged. Initial buy in of $23k on credit card over the course of oct/nov. Was worth 78k at the peak, and now bouncing between 42-50k.

If I liquidate now, I could pay off my initial debt, my preexisting debt, and have enough left over to pay taxes, but then I'd be out, and would have to add 400-500 per paycheck into crypto and start from scratch. I told myself I'd cash out my principle and extra to be debt free once I reached around $140k, that way I'd have 100k to daytrade. I'm holding, but father I am feeling weak.

I never bought the dip.
But I've cashed out countless of times.

When you reach 140k you'll say the same user, you'll make it or lose it all. Borrowed money is a liability.

fuck you

Fuck man I feel the dilemma. Are you holding or trying to daytrade?

Coinbase says I owe the IRS millions of dollars and I'm haven't made any gains.

I have credit card money in play too. Think of the interest charges you'll accumulate per year. 10-20% hopefully. Do you think you can make 10-20% with your invested money at least? I should hope so

I didn't sell tron when it hit 2000 sats

compound interest. I have an excel sheet that calculates my monthly interest payment, which is about $480/month.

I only make money when I swing trade as of now because I can't take on large enough positions (talking 10k+ per daytrading position, to really have a chance). I literally just tethered $22,000 to let it sit until we find the bottom. Since BTC broke under 10k for real this time, I can't justify the risk. I'll reenter with that money when signals are more bullish. The remainder of my money which is about $20k is going to stay put in xlm short term.

I bought into my first coin because I thought would be decent but it just keeps going down

I sold all my alts to go all in on ICX before the summit in plans to ride a quick pump and then sell. I am now stuck bag holding this shit

> I sold VEN at 5.25 to go all in on telcoin when it hit kucoin, bought in at 62 sats

Everyone point and laugh. Relatively new to crypto. Started in April last year at $3k CAD initial and gained up to 10.3 BTC from XRP, was gonna put it all in DGB when it was 100 sats JUST before the big shill rally to 2500 sats. Instead I sold most of it to fiat for a measly total of 17 grand because I second guessed it. Literally had my finger on the button for DGB. Then I shortly after sold my remaining 1 BTC to tether at around 5k because I was sure it would crash. Thought I was being smart too lol.

It was a learning experience, but in the end I made a better profit than I ever have in stocks, and I've done 100% in a month before.

Still got 3k in crypto right now, let's see if I actually learned anything.

I dont even do crypto or trading, I got in 3 weeks ago because this board shilled me FUN

I sold all my LINK to short BTC.

I'm sorry, Sergey.