Inheritance Marines General

>$134k given by parents
>Placed it in crypto
I'm comfy knowing that even if everything goes to zero my parents will be there to save my ass. Plus I'm only 22 so I can easily make it back by wagecucking.

nice blog. subscribed.

Ah, the salt is to be expected. This thread is only for anons who are loved by their successful parents.

Make a commie thread if you want to cope.

>Inheritance Neet
>Blow loads of money on trading
>grandparents send my 5000 a month to make sure Im well fed and have a roof over my head
>80% goes to prize figurines to hotglue

lol

Lol hard earned money is so fucking disgusting. Cheers user I hope we make it even more.

>Be 21, have 800k in inheritence
>Be 25 now, have 0 in inheritance because parents got slammed with two semi terminal diseases at the same time and had to drastically downsize, pay for heroic medical treatment, and subsidize their care.

You will be laid low if you succumb to Hubris, anons.

>Be 25 now, have 0 in inheritance because parents got slammed with two semi terminal diseases at the same time and had to drastically downsize, pay for heroic medical treatment, and subsidize their care.
Uhh maybe you should have let them die? Whats the point of blowing that much money when its inevitable they will die anyway. Only selfish scums ruin their children's future just for a 5% chance of prolonging their life for 2 more years.

I hope you are not just larping.

tfw even if crypto dies, i'll just wait until my grandpa dies. pretty shitty, i know, but damn the ez life is ez

I am not larping in the slightest. However, I hope to God above you are.

would you make your grandkids pay their life savings to prolong your life by a year?

I agree, his parents are sociopaths. He should do the same to them.

Lol yeah that's definitely why you made this thread with that smug photo.

>21
Getting 100k EOY
Buying another house and putting the rest into crypto

Not in any case, I personally would have shot myself in the head had I been diagnosed with the same disease. Both of my parents should live another 15-20 years, so I think it was a fair trade.

Same tbqh

>Lol yeah that's definitely why you made this thread with that smug photo.

This thread is for inheritance babies jacking each other off, what do you expect? We are here to piss off poorfags. Lol @ not recognizing Kaiba the epitome of trust fund babies. I remember destroying all the poorfags in gradeschool with my decks. The plebs cant even afford good cards while my lunch money made me buy all the cards i want.

Crypto is literally a rich man's Yugioh trading card game

Speaking as a person that has been told they have less than a year to live earlier in their life, and has code blue’d twice

You are presented with a path. Hindsight after things are given are what make the investment worth it or not. If I was able to, id have told my family they were idiots trying to save me if it wasn’t successful. They took the hard path and put me through treatment that was risky and I’m alive becauee of it.

Im alive now and I’ll likely live a full life from here; for that I’m thankful.

>19
>both parents dead
>pumped full of meds
>pray for death every day
>$0, kicked out of college
>no friends left
>criminal record after psychotic break
>there must be some reason to not kill myself

i come here to dream i guess.

ur ruining my browsing experience with this shit

what do you do with your time when not larping on r/biz

you lot disgust me.

>t. inheritence fag

>what do you do with your time when not larping on r/biz
$100+k inheritance/seed money is larping now? Where do you live? India? hahahahahahahahahaha

bad starting hand, shouldve Mulligan'd