ICOs

whats the next ico that we can all flip for huge gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/241562534
invest.invacio.com/account/signup/?noredirect=true&referrer=a488252e06a28209fb35af0ae5738341
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ICOs are dead. Most good ones from now on will be private pre sale.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Invasio ai just started ico today vimeo.com/241562534

url=https%3A%2F%2Finvest.invacio.com%2Faccount%2Fsignup%2F%3Fnoredirect%3Dtrue%26amp%3Breferrer%3Da488252e06a28209fb35af0ae5738341 get in if you like money, ico is still in the first tier

Medicalchain ico is opening in a couple of hours.

invest.invacio.com/account/signup/?noredirect=true&referrer=a488252e06a28209fb35af0ae5738341

For those interested in anything medical related ICO's, I would be hesitant. It's strictly my opinion but it is derived from my 10+ years in the medical field; Not only is there a ton, I mean a TON of red tape when it comes to implementing any new tech or system in a hospital down to a clinic -> fighting big tech companies like Cardinal Health, Medline, Beckton Dickinson, Care Fusion, Henry Schein, etc, but You are also fighting against the people who do not like change. You're talking about an industry that needs blockchain but still refuses to implement an email address inbox for accepting orders, and isntead still cntinues to utilize a damn fax machine.

If I legit had to choose between any platform, or a medichain esque company/ICO I would always choose the the platform. Just my $0.02

It could be a huge payoff if they were to get FDA approval, and actually get their foot in the door to big hospital magnets like INOVA for example, or MedStar, but that is a huge IF imho."

Check ADB, trading on IDEX and ED since yesterday at close to ICO price. They are listing on better exchange Feb 3.

Winding Tree? Open now for 51 minutes and already raised 4000 ETH.

What sites do you guys use for your ICOs and how much do you normally put in?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBB

Also check CXO. They are on IDEX and ED already started to pump, listed yesterday. I am a bit FOMO on this but funds are already tied up so I am going to miss this one

Trust me, invasio is a winner

Coinmetro, easy 10-100x depending on how they handle the exchange launch.

savedroid
It is the robinhood app of germany. They already have an AI saving app and implementing the possibility for crypto saving for the masses. very legit project here in germany.

Their pre-sale was sold out in 7 hours. On the 9th of february their main sale starts.

sauce me pls

birdchain!

No one is going to trust you around here, you better have arguments for that one.

This

Anyone in Wysker? They said they would be releasing the app yesterday but I don't see it on the app store.

This actually looks pretty good.

Anyone making a pool for Refereum presale?

Huge gains in this kind of market?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Are you Fucking Stupid!
This Shit is Dead! Better off in you Saving account at this point!

The European NEO projects,

Neon Exchange, NEX
imusify, IMU

take my ref if you want
f54417ce-6628-41a9-b0bf-4f9dcdbc54df

you can already reserve tokens for their presale

*mainsale

Watch the video i posted plus 5 exchange listings pretty fast according to whitepaper also all unsold tokens burned.

We are still in stage one ico just started today

Smoke a fat joint before you watch the video and let the prospect of the first cognitive learning ai 'jean' blow your mind. Reads every tweet watches every youtube video watches weather patterns measures soil moisture and predicts financial markets, (thats how he has funded himself thus far)

Is this like Genesis vision?

nice tummy but le 56% face

You could say that about pretty much every blockchain application beyond dogecoin.

Let me translate that image

>Cash out request: DENIED
>Cryptocurrency is not a form of currency that (((we))) approve of. Please resume being a slave and have no freedom
>Shalom

looks like pistol from tek syndicate

no it doesn't

not in ico but blockarray trades like 6 cents under ico price rn on kuckoin

b0x.network looked like a scam after fellow user brought it up a few days ago because all their website had was a link to their Telegram. No Whitepaper, no dev information, nothing.

So I've been sitting in their channel for a few days to see how things evolve and here are my findings:

38MM hardcap. No ICO flippers allowed (i.e. no huge presales that leads to a dump after exchange listing). KYC is minimal and the only requirement is that you're present in Telegram. ICO model will be similar to ZRX.

Lead back-end developer has been a Principal Engineer for HERE (6500 employees, owners include Audi, BMW, Intel) for over 10 years. Front-end developer has a shitload of commits on github.

Today they released the demo of the frontend dapp portal available in their github.

These guys just really remind me of LINK. They're not advertising. They seemingly don't give a fuck about flippers, money or creating hype. They're just quietly working on their product and releasing it as it becomes available.

coinlion