Anybody completely JUST'd by this piece of shit? I don't know what should I do...

Anybody completely JUST'd by this piece of shit? I don't know what should I do, I can't see price going up in forseeable future and I don't want to be stuck holding these shit-bags when VEN rebrand is coming up. I want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pKyg3cjVm4
icon.foundation/contents/team/partners?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck did you expect after the summit? Everyone knew it was gonna go down hard for a while

This all in fucked me up. Lost 200k so far on ICX

>he didnt dump before the summit

Oh sweet summer child, you'll learn eventually.

I've stopped checking the price it makes me suicidal

I was expecting a normal drop not a fucking dead free fall to the fucking ground.

>I can't see price going up in forseeable future
Well then you don't have much of an imagination user.

Lol, you'll make it back.

I should of dumped before summit too but oh well. Seriously just delete blockfolio and hold. If you can't see the potential I suppose just sell, read what some people who have been in the crypto space for a while think of it. Yeah it didn't pump to my expectations but potential is still insane

It is a normal drop. The free fall is because of BTC fucking you in the anus, not because of the summit, all other coins are doing the same.

I’m all in, not the least bit concerned

When the bull market is back this thing will come back roaring

Same here. I did a little trading on the way down to staunch the bleeding but this really fucked me up. Didn't think it would pull a VEN - there was no rapid price rise and mainnet launch had little effect so I thought things would be less dramatic. Waited for the second pump which never came.

Put a little of my stack into VEN anyways as planned, despite the loss.

I aint logging into Binance, dont even want to see what's happening with the price. Crypto is fucking with my head recently.

I never dump. Bought the dip.

Comfy.

Are you implying that ven will be good to hold with the rebrand coming up?

Hahahahahhahahahaha. That shit was priced in months ago. Learn to sell the news, newfag.
You have been warned

New interview with Min Kim
youtube.com/watch?v=1pKyg3cjVm4

Yes I am feeling justed. Though I know it will go past ATH eventually when the bull market returns and I have iron hands.

Just pissed I chose ICX over VEN.

I only had enough to pick one, and I was only buying in to quickly 2x my paycheck so I could buy more Link. As far as I know VEN was just some rebranding event, whiel ICX was some major Korean Ethereum replacement and they couldn't get it right now because of banned exchanges.

Then VEN shoots up like a star while ICX flounders around then dumps. Fuck this.

I fucking hate it when shitty literally nothing tier news pumps a coin really hard but super high potential projects get priced in, flounder around doing sideways movement then dump on announcements. I swear every decent project does this meanwhile shit coins go to the moon on pure hype alone every day.

>tfw moved VEN holdings into ICX

Holy fuck guys. Icon lied about their partnership with Bloomberg and Forbes.

This shit is going to sub 4.00 by tonight. Get out while you can.

i heard that too, wasnt sure if legit. fuck holding icon bags right now holy fuck

Poor FUD/ 10

they are removed from their website it's real

priced in months ago sure but its no where near its ATH. Will surely go up before the rebrand, dump just as it hits and ur fine

It's just a media partner. Why would i crypto do a business partnership with a media outlet. lmao

Dumped.

Ffs this coin had such potential but the faggot panic sellers may have doomed it. In effect I've become one myself...

stay poor fag. In 1 hour it's going to rocket back up to its usual and you'll fomo back in as usual.

What's the usual?

Bags are fucking heavy. Wanted to sell half my stack but my sellorder was too high before summit.

no matter what you in at the moment youd be 50% down from all time high or more.Every coin is getting fucked.Icon couldnt moon because of market conditions.

>I bought at the ATH
While you’re selling I’m buying.

Combination of summit selloff and BTC crashing.

I actually bought today.

Then you’re fine.

fuck they removed the bloomberg and forbes "partnerships" from the website.

that shit better not cause more bleeding

chinked again as always

What fucking VEN rebrand?

Also VEN and ICX are no in the same field so chill

Forbes and Bloomberg have shilled them on their site, which is why they put it there. People thought there was going to be some kind of long term partnership (why the fuck would a media company be artnered with a crypto company?). They removed it because people are pretty retarded.

I want to fuck up Ian Balina's career

Keep selling weak hands, gimme that cheap icx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you might want to rethink about buying into ven. I have read some really shady shit about Sunny Lu, the ceo of ven.

The support broke and this thing is free falling
No one wants to buy this coin right now
I should just panic sell

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I SHOULD'VE SOLD THIS SHITCOIN WHEN IT HIT 9000 SATS TWO DAYS AGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw bought ATH
>tfw down 40%

my iron hands are stained with shit, but they're still iron.

> Myyntivuori kasvaa

lulled in irl

contact me if you need to lose money fast
I am an absolute expert at it

Do it man. This coin is fucked. Regardless of how good ICX is, no one's going to touch after looking at this freefall. It's either going to die it will be a months before it reaches ATH

Mitä vittua?

this is a long term hodl , if you can't hodl this shit for a year and look at this shit 100x than just go on and chase moons

If anyone wasn’t looking to accumulate the best hold this year then this would be the time. Be greedy when weak handed faggots are fearful. This just reminds me this is a zero sum game.

Someone should tell these asiens to just stfu and their coins would do fine. Every time one of them puts his ugly chink face in front of a cam, the price enters free fall mode.

Why are you fucking gooks not able to slot the pattern?

lol
it doesn't matter what coing you are holding
everything will get justed when btc drops
>but muh ven, muh neo

I went all in on the -15% dip. I'm completely fucked.

Eh, sold it. VEN is pretty cheap now so I got more then I had before and it will probably moon way sooner then this shit

deluded

>I don't want to be stuck holding these shit-bags when VEN rebrand is coming up
This is the wrong mentality user
If you believe another coin will give you better/faster return then why wouldn't you reinvest into it? You literally just said
>I can't see price going up in forseeable future
So why are you still holding it? Because selling feels bad. You feel like you're making the loss "final". You're looking backwards at the money you put into this coin. Instead you should be asking, what's the best thing to do with this money RIGHT NOW?

When is the correction upwards coming

Torille

Yeah I did , I still kept some just in case. And I sold at pretty much at what I bought in sats so it's not that bad

>I only had enough to pick one, and I was only buying in to quickly 2x my paycheck so I could buy more Link. As far as I know VEN was just some rebranding event, whiel ICX was some m

NO fucking way

This can't be real holy shit lol

I thought I was losing money here but for fucks sake ENG is dying on me way harder....

I'm like 50% in SATs

lol, are you all this retarded? are you even watching what's happening rn? oh and thanks for the cheap bags btw ;)

This guy wasn't around when NEO was tanking after rebrand + BTC FORK + China fud last august.

>tfw I was that guy getting fucked by NEO and now I'm that guy getting fucked by ICX
is that a sign?

Give me 9 dollar once again and i am out

buy when there's blood on the streets. If your emotional mind can't handle a 50% dip I have some bad news for u. Crypto isn't for everyone

I held NEO through it all too. This honestly looks way more promising than NEO did after its first conference back when it was ANS.

>mfw when i have a bigger patience then the average retard on Veeky Forums
yep, where comfy

This. Sats wise we’re not terrible. We’re just stuck in the same spot we’ve been in since the second week of January. USD is down by almost half because dinosaur coin has been taking a month long shit. Not ICX’s fault.

This isn't a fucking drill. Forbes and Bloomberg both removed from partner list. LOL omg.

This can't be real holy shit lol

So if we hit a bull market soon. Wouldn't it just be better to hold eth or btc since they would moon harder?

yeah fucking chinks, baiting retarded normies to think they are partnered with Forbes and Bloomberg and when article comes out about partnership they fucking remove it. oh god please have mercy on my coins

>Sats wise we're not terrible

Bitcoin is dying ffs

Bloomberg and Forbes were fake news. lmao.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because they were media partners. What the fuck should ICON need a partnership with a media outlet

This. Bloomberg and Forbes both wrote ICX shill articles. They technically did have a deal with them, but why would they be a permanent partnership? Anybody who thought that should just leave crypto tbqh.

BTC will not moon, it might go up but the real moon will be ETH

So dump icx when the moon is imminent? I believe in icx but I believe more in making the most money

What's

What's going to happen when the burgers wake up

IM
NOT
SELLING
ICON
IS TOO
FUCKING
BIG TO SELL
GOOD RIDDANCE
TO WEAK HANDS

Worst investment of my life. Bought it pre 24th expecting a huge pump and fake news about crypto in Korea ruined that, now I gotta hold my bags till 0.009 at least.

so are shitcoins

>expecting a huge pump
dude you missed it yesterday

Buddy, I bought this piece of garbage at 9$+, expecting them to have announcement at the 24th and driving the price to 11+. They delayed the announcement + we had that major crash, which JUSTed me. I mean I know this will be one of the top coins later on, but I didn't buy it for a long term hold, but now I'm forced.

This. I was waiting for some green candles to form on the icx chart so I could sell the news. Well no predictable one's came just shitty small ones followed by massive dump. I even sold some ven to get more icx and it did terrible. I have hatred for icx now

why is it crashing if it's good news?

I'm 100% ICX. So not going to make it

Why even buy ICX in the first place if you are only for hype and memes?

You buy ICX because you believe in the product. This is EOY moon hodl.

Have fun FOMO'ing throughout the rest of the year. These are the same guys whining why they didn't buy NEO half a year ago, ETH a year ago and so forth.

If you want to make it big you are supposed to BUY when the river's run red. When it's still early.

Yea eng has been shit lately. W.e everyone fucking chill every coin is doing bad right now. Besides eth, but don't sell your alt for a big loss into eth.

Neo only did like a x3-x5 over 4months. Terrible performance in the crypto world

Sold. At this point eth is the only safe hold

What? It 17x'd over a period of 6 months.

Because people who bought at $6 sold the news at $10 and made easiest money of their lives? Now they are going to buy it back for cheap.

You think people in crypto care about the actual news? Majority's concern here is how to make money in terms of next couple weeks, not months let alone years.

Fucking Coca Cola kid tweet's have bigger impact on price than actual revolutionary news or partnerships.

Also everything is crashing. The whole fucking market is crashing with no survivors. No matter bad or good future as of now we are all going down.

But the ones with good news will moon EOY. Like ICX.

Alright pump it boys. We got rid of him. Yfw tomorrow eth is where it is at now. And icx has increased alot from where you sold. Gg

Keep being a short term delusional faggot. By the time this shit goes back up eth will have recovered the loss and made me far more.

W.e you say weak hands. Eth is resilient right now. But it's a slow riser. That's for sure. Small gains.

If you want that then go into stocks fag. Plus this market is completely fucking retarded. It's when you least expect it that icx and other good coins go parabolic.

Bog told me massive bull run upcoming, massive, like 200btc buy orders
>pump it

Already have 3 other coins with far more potential than ICX.

Let me guess. Xlm and ven are 2 of them. Ven is fine, xlm is shit. Fuck off

You're right on ven, it's my majority hold. Strong miss on xlm. Never touched that shit even once.