OHHH FUKKKCK WE'RE TESTING 8K. THIS IS THE BIG ONE

OHHH FUKKKCK WE'RE TESTING 8K. THIS IS THE BIG ONE

$8345 right now

Who the fuck is even giving a shit about bitcoin anymore?

normans

every coin

Where the heck are you looking?

if bitcoin dies then 99% of alts die with it

The whole fucking market dumbass

upload a backwards version of that shitty OVER 9000 video R/Bitcoin did. I bet that shit aged well.

Where lol

What

Nope. It's flipping right now. The time of Bitcoin is over.

lol this happens every godamn week

checked

$9500 is next. After that it's down to 8 we go.

Shit coins getting shit on by street shitters. Bitcoin is unflushable.

Switch to Eth before it's too late.

Why do sites like coinmarketcap.com exist anyways? It just makes it seem like a big competition and a race to #1.

newfag detected

Congrats.... Seriously

What the fuck are you saying?

The name of the website is

COIN MARKET CAP, what do you expect it to be about? It's the 40th most visited webtsite in the United states

ETH is going up and BTC is going down? uh oh

look at monthly charts for BTC and ETH. The flip has never been so evident.

BTC is going to bleed very slow. I doubt it will get below $9,300 tonight. But this will ensure the flip happens slow enough that BTC doesn't drag everything else down with it.

My thinking is that once BTC goes full free fall though we might see ETH drop too. Even if it is still hitting huge gains it will go sideways at best.

even if it does drop, it always rallies quicker than BTC and never drops as far. The flippening is inevitable. it might not happen tonight but ETH rallying while BTC is dropping is the final proof for me to believe it 100%

BTC is a global currency and $10k doesn't have any more meaning than €10k or £10k or whatever

Uh oh it's happening isn't it guys were going to 8k

I just want to get the best entry point for a nice long position.

Yes but we can't pay our bills or buy food with BTC yet so it does have meaning you mong

OMG stop buying this shit coin people! Lets get this over with so we can see growth again...

he accidentally posted this 18 hours into the past

it's fucking over isn't it

>some fag on twitter told me to buy eth at 200$ few months ago and I didn't listen because thought it was too high already

>BTC is a global currency

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idk about you but I'm fucking killing myself.

It's over every week

>when you mill a cubelock

mmm probably a good time to buy btc

brutal. what is that from?

Yeah, buy now so when it goes all the way down to $8k you can finally kill yourself retard

See you in two weeks when you're making a ponk wojak thread about how you thought you bought the dip at 9
5k but it's still dropping.

You must be from the future predicting the price just bought 0.5btc wish me luck :)

>spend tons of money on some exorbitant torturing/killing device
>it slices through the guy's head so fast he probably doesn't even feel a thing due to losing brain function instantly
>have to clean up the mess yourself
>you'll never be able to fully remove the massive blood stains from your cement floor

indeed
Eth can slowly take Btc position
We will recover as a market, then Cardano will finally be ready and implemented. Taking ETH spot, because it will be noticed as fool proof technology with no hurdles.

Kek

Yeah I expect ETH to retest $1000 again soon but it's showing impressive relative strength right now

were you looking at eurobucks user?

No, just shitposting.

the new saw movie

$9435

Hi i'm an American and we are starting to wake up, hold on boyos it's gonna be a bumpy ride

yep

Horrrrrreeeeyyy sheeeeeet AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Every country is banned crypto and you cucks are still buying Eth?