Already cashed out enough into fiat to live comfortably for the rest of the life, crypto is over. It's dead...

Already cashed out enough into fiat to live comfortably for the rest of the life, crypto is over. It's dead, imaginary internet money holds no value whatsoever. Who else /comfy/ in fiat here?

>inb4 fiat crash

kek how /comfy/ will you be when bitcoin hits one million dollars.

nice larp faggot, get raped by a pack of niggers. no one will weep for you when you die

not u because u r larpfag lmao

you don't actually believe this do ya?

give me one reason why bitcoin wouldn't be valued one million dollars eventually?

I don't think crypto is ogre, but we breaking under 9700 soon
a lot of shitcoins will die.
also cashed out 50% btw

i cashed out 50% as well, but have already put in a few hundo here and there to play around haha
its too fun

t. larpy mclarp

I cashed in about 4mil total which means I don't have to work anymore. I was smart enough to get out at the right time.
Man I pity the fool that thinks he's gonna make money with crypto in 2018 hahaha

Literally nobody

Bro, seriously, congratulations. Just live off interest for the rest of your life. Do something positive with your life that helps yourself or others. Just saying that because the meet life can get unfulfilling after a while. Godspeed.

the dollar will go to 0

Thx, but I was actually larping

>He cashed out instead of shorting

You absolute brainlet.

lol retard

>Just live off interest for the rest of your life
live off negative interest rates on a constantly depreciating currency thats lost 40% of its purchasing power since the millennium

Give me one reason bitcoin wouldn't be valued zero dollars eventually?

YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED. Think about if what you're saying makes sense. A pyramid scam has made you stop questioning.

because bitcoin has scarcity, even if its purchasing power goes to 0.01 current dollars it will still be infinity more valuable than the dollar

>YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED
thats ironic mr sheeple

the pyramid scam is us monetary policy and fractional reserve banking