9.5k support will hold, r-right

9.5k support will hold, r-right

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4&itct=CBkQpDAYACITCNKuncHNhNkCFZWYfgodhh4IwVIKamF3cyB0aGVtZQ==&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=ES
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

I hope not, or this erection will be wasted

no no no no noooooo

ETH is holding the market up. If you see a large ETH dump then sell everything

WRONG

>holding the market up
everything is dumping

Eth is pretty stable though, they tried to push it below 1.1k but as soon as they managed to break that it fizzled out and went back up again.

this ain't no dump son

Yup, we just broke out. Support held, back to 10k+ now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4&itct=CBkQpDAYACITCNKuncHNhNkCFZWYfgodhh4IwVIKamF3cyB0aGVtZQ==&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=ES

ETH is the new tether

Eth lagget btc on the way up. It sat at $300 when btc was mooning. Same thing will happen on the way down.

I hope so, I sold my eth a week ago thinking it would tank along with BTC.

ETH has a constant influx of good news though. It just had Pfizer and AMD join their ethereum alliance, honestly don't see people panic selling it anytime soon

It held, no need to worry user

it already broke under 9500
went back over and now slipping again
watch it live on bitstamp tab while u FUD
it's comedy gold

bearstamp is irrelevant. the liquidity there is garbage

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Veeky Forums said weve reached the floor why is it still going down

it shows the future.
prepare your anus.

Don't listen to any of these guys. Hold your BTC. Believe me, I'm an expert investor.

That's how I feel about Neo. Sure if BTC dies Neo will drop in price but it's not going to crash. Anybody would jump at the opportunity for sub $100 neo

Bitmex is below 9500 for the second time. I'm suggesting to short it or cash out

>bitmex dictates prices across exchanges

I think you mean 9.5k resistance.

Too much people are selling every bounce because everyone expects 8k.
This won't stop until we go below 9k at least.

Too many*

The bottom will present itself with very high volume. Just watch the volume and buy the falling knife, BTC will bounce hard in the coming days.

>$9,399