I'm all in, I don't care anymore. Either I'll be a millionaire in 6 months or I kms

I'm all in, I don't care anymore. Either I'll be a millionaire in 6 months or I kms.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/02/01/technology/paypal-ebay-payments-split-adyen/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put some in enigma or rlc

Nah you fucked up already

They are both legit as fuck projects, but I am not yet convinced they are a good investment. Not at this moment at least.

shitcoin memes

rebbit not welcome itt

LINK yes. REQ no. The fact that they partnered with both Confido and Beecoin showed a failure in foresight; the put their self-legitimization as a "real thing" by getting as many partners as possible over analysing these partners.

LINK is good if you can handle the FUD and the wait. It has amazing fudders. They are most likely holders also, but man are they committed.

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

Me too user. I bought in at $1.42, the absolute ATH. I'm a poorfag, too. I literally can't sell my bags because I'd have nothing left

50k link
25k req

When am i going to make it, thought 2 years would be fine, now i start doubting

Chill, the bearmarket will last at least till the summer. Expect LINK to hit 0.1$

That's absolutely nonsensical reasoning. Request has no way to know whether a project they are partnering with is going to exit scam. No one could foresaw it. Not to mention REQ back then was a $30 million cap literally who.

There's a certain liberation in this mindset.

>retard pretends he has any clue what the market is going to do next week
Kill yourself, fucking shitposter.

I'm buying more link. $10 seems reasonable eoy. Never got into req, good luck with that.

LMAO you deserve it, nigga

And nobody responds to your shitty spam post AGAIN.

I can't think of a better project than REQ when it comes to payment protocols.
>inb4 OMG

Can confirm, I hold LINK and fud is my stress release

Keep up the good work mate! All you morons sell your link now for mobius. Im asstoucher believe me.

give it more than six months before an hero

I've put all mine and my gf's life savings into crypto ~20k total in late December. We expected it to moon and to buy a house, instead I was watching in horror our money evaporating every day. Now it's down 75%. My gf left me and I don't have money to pay for the rent this month.

thank you friend you rspond and me get 0.10$ everytime

I fud LINK too when I'm not waiting for a spike to sell off.
Both projects should be up and running within 6 months. If they're not, then it's ogre one way or another.

>I've put all mine and my gf's life savings into crypto ~20k total in late December. We expected it to moon and to buy a house, instead I was watching in horror our money evaporating every day. Now it's down 75%. My gf left me and I don't have money to pay for the rent this month.
This shit is hilarious, I wish it wasn't a larp

sucks to suck

I'm with you user. Let's make a suicide pact.

money.cnn.com/2018/02/01/technology/paypal-ebay-payments-split-adyen/index.html

The corporations never learn, do they?

limited max supply is a good sign i guess

I bet you actually thought you were going to get an easy 10x out of it as well.

"I'll just get an easy 10x and we'll buy a house stacy!!!"

Stupid twat.

Depends what shitcoins he's holding. There's a good chance he will get his 10x, eventually.

REQ 4.68 dollar EOY
LINK 12.49 dollar EOY

>$400k
Hey, I'd take that.

Coinbase sending eth doesn't work WTF