Cryptocurrencies crash after India vows to eliminate their use

ITS OVER CRYPTO FAGGS

NOW GTFO MY BOARD

rt.com/business/417601-cryptocurrencies-crash-after-india-crackdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-01/india-officially-declares-bitcoin-not-legal-tender-or-coin
twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/959020742028419072/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://cointelegraph.com/news/india-bitcoin-prices-drop-as-media-misinterprets-govts-regulation-speech
nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html
youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHA fuck you Pajeets

big if true

This is good news

well fucking done sanjeev, first you shill your shitcoins on here constantly and now crash the entire market, nuke india when?

it's being reported by multiple sources

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-01/india-officially-declares-bitcoin-not-legal-tender-or-coin

India is a very corrupt country. Keep pajeets out of the west before they infiltrate government positions

If this is really because of Pooland then why is ETH holding steady while grandpa Bitcoin slowly dies?

I'm fucking dying of laughter

like 10 rupees is going to make a fucking difference to the market cap

Indians are accumilating for one final great Ponzi.

Jihan has switched his pools to eth, screencap this

Shouldnt Pajeets leaving = Bullmarket?

Is wallstreet fucking stupid or what

>absolute state of biz

>Everything crashes except ETH
So poo's never bought into ETH? Kek'd.

After humiliating and meming India on this board, it’s the pajeets themselves that bring crypto currency to its death
Oh god my sides, the irony

>The Indian Governemnt declares that Bitcoin isn't real money
>The same country that runs ont he Indian rupee

Hahahaha, my sides, they haven't even banned it, you can still use it, here's an idea pajeets, ignore your government and carry on.

Media fud making it worse
Its not a ban, they just want to reduce the use of crypto in crimes

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/959020742028419072/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://cointelegraph.com/news/india-bitcoin-prices-drop-as-media-misinterprets-govts-regulation-speech

I think that this is actually a good thing

PAJEET GIVETH

PAJEET TAKETH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>biz modniggers wouldn't geoban india
>india geobans itself

media FUD , they aren't banning trading , just you can't buy shit with them.
(((they))) are filling their bags at cheap, expect price rocket soon

Mobius fuck yeah

>ethereum in green
confirmed for pajeet-free

Seriously, every pajeet i see makes me want to commit genocide.

This. ETH is officially the best

This is just like south korea again. They aren't banning shit. Use this time to buy the dip boys, just like all the politcians are doing.

Not like it wasn't crashing before

It's too late for Canada, save yourself burgerland.

bobs n vagene
>the crew

lol, are people still hodling? crypto is only going to go down from now on.

Fucking New York Times also wrote an article about Tether. I don't want to get into a discussion whether the conspiracy theories are true or not, but this means blood whether the allegations are true or not.

nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html

The bigger the dip the bigger the rocket afterwards

>crypto is only going to go down from now on.

Ethereum is only going up. People are cashing the fuck out of BTC and getting into the new mothership.

>Also, he isn't using 20% of his folio to short BTC with 10-25x leverage. Tip top kek

>pajeets will finally get off my board

I'm not seeing the problem

the pajeets are worse than the fucking chink bugs, considering that 99% of their crypto activity involves some form of fucking scam does anybody really think any of them give two fucks about laws?

>currently only holding tokens and shit rather than ETH itself

Should I sell? Feels like if ETH takes over BTC, the tokens on the ETH network will skyrocket afterwards too.

thank god, no more poocoin shilling
>tfw bazingacoin

>Also, he isn't using 20% of his folio to short BTC with 10-25x leverage. Tip top kek

yea i don't like to expose myself to positions where i can get liquidated while taking a shit

how stupid of me

>Feels like if ETH takes over BTC, the tokens on the ETH network will skyrocket afterwards too.
This is why I'm not selling my tokens.

poo if loo

lol what's up with the fud? they just said it's not legal tender, but owning and trading it is still ok.

Indian finance minister said it will eliminate usage of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin in "criminal use cases."
This is just more FUD.

What is this, more fake news? I bet this one will turn out to be ‘lol we exagerated just a little bit goy’

youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8

crypto has the weakest hands...everyone just panics, we've learned nothing in january...fake/sensationalised news still guarantees a sell off...so predictable. even during the china fud this summer, people eventually realized that we don't need china to make crypto a successful market.
>just wait until the G20 meeting when they all talk about regulating crypto.

this basically
The poo wants to act like a jew but lacks the IQ

fake and gay

In what universe does this look like a ban? Indian finance minister said it will eliminate usage of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin in "criminal use cases."

Mainstream media took it as "it will eliminate usage of cryptocurrencies" and forgot the rest.

This.

I just sold my ETH to BTC, nice gains. next weekend i will buy it back at 25% profit.

now were really shilling this bear trap eh. fkin pajeets