I made my millions in cryptocurrencies in 2016 and cashed out everything...

I made my millions in cryptocurrencies in 2016 and cashed out everything. Yeah I know I missed out on x100 gains in 2017, but I don't really care about that. Anyway, at the time it was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. My bank basically thought I was doing something illegal like money laundering because I was just a normal college student before studying computer science. Despite lawyering up and hiring an accountancy firm, I was still visited by IRS agents and was forced to show them my entire life history. After several weeks of being anal probed by the government and banks I was finally allowed to withdraw my money. I was extremely lucky to only be taxed only on the capital gains and not income thanks to my accountant. Luckily I never made any transactions to buy illicit goods from the darknet with my crypto, otherwise I'm pretty sure I would be in prison right now...

Anyway, after that I opened several new bank accounts and stored about $250k in them so that they are all covered by the FDIC insurance scheme incase any bank goes bust. Then I diversified into real estate and started to earn 5 figure income through freeholds and rent. I also effectively gave away a couple of hundred grand to my parents, cousins, aunts and uncles to avoid potential resentment and envy. I don't really care what they do with the money but thankfully they were and still are grateful. Some even gave away the money to charity because they didn't need it. Honestly was surprised by the reaction, but I guess I can't complain.

Anyway, I eventually moved out of my parents and bought a small modest apartment in the city next to my college because I didn't want to show off my wealth.

First big mistake.

(1/3)

My landlord basically started spreading gossip to his friends that I bought a flat at above market value when 99% of the residents in his block living could barely pay their rent. I started getting neighbours from around the block suddenly acting really friendly to me. I found it weird at first because no one ever talked to me before. This went on for a few weeks. Then one day my flat got burgled into and ransacked while I was at college. Literally everything was gone: laptop, PS4, video game and anime collection, right down to every one of my computer science textbooks and even my fucking weekly assignments.

A police investigation was underway and luckily they tracked my PS4 being auctioned off on ebay and busted the seller. The police told me that the guy apparently got a tip from someone in our apartment block that I was loaded. When that guy was bought in for questioning he revealed that he heard my landlord boasting one night how he made a lot of money when this rich kid bought his apartment at above market value. Because it was an unverifiable rumour they couldn't really press charges on my former landlord.

Anyway, I decided to get the fuck out of the city and dropped out of college. After some soul searching I decided to relocate to a different state entirely and a posh upper class neighbourhood where a lot of the elite lived. Investment bankers, CEOs and diplomats. I mortgaged an actual house this time instead of buying it. I will be paying off $8 mil over a period 25 years.

Second Big Mistake.

(2/3)

Anyway, being new to the area I absolutely did not know anyone. So I mustered the courage to ask my neighbour, this retired CFO of a fortune 500 firm. He seemed like a really cool dude and did not judge me about making my fortune in crypto. After a fun chat, he told me to go to someones stag party next month where he thought I would have a good chance meeting people. He gave me a spare invitation because his wife was apparently booked for an appointment to get chemo treatment for her cancer on that same day so he was not going to go. Felt pretty bad but accepted it.
The month went by fast and the day of the stag party finally came. I drove to this posh upper class bar in the city. Entry was by invitation only and the bouncer scanned my invitation with his smartphone to verify it. I went in and it was like your typical club atmosphere except everyone was loaded. There were loads of rich stacies and chads there: chad wearing suits and the stacies dressed up like sluts. I was walking around like an autist because I did not know anyone. I went to the bar got myself a drink and basically sat there for an hour like a soyboy. Then I had this crazy (bad) idea and told the bartender to get everyone drinks on me. Naturally everyone started getting curious and random people started talking to me. And thats when everything started going downhill. The chads were belittling my fortune made in crypto saying that I got lucky and the stacies were asking if I was still virgin. Then this chad mocked me pointing out my lower class status and stated that I did not deserve to be there. Everyone started laughing. I got pissed and could hold my anger in anymore so I punched the chad in the face without thinking.

Third big mistake.

(2.5/3)

A brawl erupted and people encircled around me and the chad. The chad apparently knew some martial arts because he beat the shit out of me. Then I did something which will likely haunt me for the rest of my life. I ran. I ran out of the club and got in the nearest taxi and went home. I did not even care I was leaving behind my $100k Tesla electric car at the club. I just wanted to get away from those fucking normies. I reached home and phoned my lawyer that I wanted to sell my house and leave this fucking state immediately. Naturally I incurred a huge penalty for breaking my contract which i could not afford just yet. But I did not care. I gave them the rights of all my freeholds like an idiot and they agreed. I moved back in with my parents and that was the end of it.

Basically for the past 12 months I have been living with my parents and doing nothing other than collecting like $1200 a month from a few rental properties I still own because I gave away my freeholds like a dumbass... Despite giving my parents a couple of hundred grand, which they used to pay off their mortgage, they are now starting to get irritated by my presence and berate me daily to move out and get a real job.

Damned if you do damned if you dont_. You just cant win with fucking boomers.

I am thinking of going back to uni but I just dont have any motivation to try anymore because its going to be the same story and I wont be able to make any friends just like before. My confidence is completely shattered and I am fucking loser.

Being rich is not worth it unless you are born with good looks and can socialize like a chad.

(3/3)

Nice larp but you wont get my yous

Unironically go to the gym and get a normal job user. Start doing things to improve yourself and your self worth.

You will gain confidence by gaining competence. That's why I recommend lifting weights. If you lift something heavy every day, you will get better at it. No one can take that from you, and from that base you can begin building the rest of you.

You should still have enough that if you're really struggling you can find a nice personal trainer. There are plenty out there, and a lot of them genuinely want to see guys like you succeed.

Last but not least do not tell anyone about your money. No one. It'll be easier that way.

Thanks for your advice. I was afraid people were going to think this was a larp and not comment.

I don't have much anymore unless i liquidate my last remaining properties - could get a couple of hundred thousand out of that, but honestly whats the point anymore...

>Last but not least do not tell anyone about your money. No one. It'll be easier that way.

Did you read my post? I gave a couple of hundred thousand to each of my parents, uncles and aunts. Everyone knows. And now everyone knows I lost it all like a fucking idiot.

>Unironically go to the gym and get a normal job user.

I don't like exercising to be honest. May get a personal trainer but I just don't have the willpower to go through with it. Need to get a degree first before I look for a job. I dropped out remember..

My personal trainer was a dumb ass and pushed me until I tore multiple muscles. 5x5 is the way to go to built confidence and strength. Modify it as you progress.

move to silicon valley , there will be other autist like you there.

>Not living the life of a poor middle class cuck anonymously donating millions to right wing groups
New rich faggots, everytime

Nice larp faggot

>i am a fucking loser
kek, yeah right user. thats a gr8 story, losers dont have gr8 stories to tell. do you still have a pile of actual $$$ though or is it just the 1200 coming in?

youve got to cheer up m8, most people will never have that much adventure in their life. thats an awesome ride you should appreciate it for what it is. who the fuck else can say theyve experienced highs and lows like that? thats what life is and it cant be bought with any kind of money. think about what you now know and can apply to yourself. also you should be more assertive with your parents and put them in their place and explain to them how you feel that theyre being unfair and selfish, but be nice about it. things arent over unless you say they are. be confident and believe in yourself. people arent so judgemental as you think, some are sure, but those faggots at the party were probably born into everything they own and thats why they were mad at you. actual normal people arent mean like that, they must have been blueblood dorks to treat you with disdain like that as they saw you as "new money". some people are unbelievably pozzed and insecure.

i promise you that if you change your thinking about all of this even just a little youll be so glad all of this happened in the end.

this, user needs to level up his social skills, he maxed out his financial stats but is lacking other skills.

Why did you're parents turn on you if you paid their mortgage? Maybe I have a really nice mom and dad, I don't live with them, but I stay close and visit them all the time. Why's everyones family relationships shit?

Entertaining larp until that party thing, ridiculous. apply yourself next time and you'll get (you)s

this is a really fucking long LARP

stop caring about what they think. not because its not important but because people really arent as judgemental as youre assuming. nobody is going to think youre an idiot theyre going to think youre awesome for making the money in the first place. it doesnt work how you think it does m8. people are so goddamn involved with netflix and instagram that they really dont think that much about you. that is good news. dont just assume everything in your life will change at once and dont try to make it change all at once, just make a tiny tiny bit of progress each day. everything will be fine. stop assuming that everyone is breathing down your neck judging you, they arent. you still came out well ahead, remember that. you should be proud of yourself

why would someone larp this??? fools.

Overall this is a terribly transparent larp, quite sad.

It does indicate you're deeply troubled, probably very depressed. You've created this fiction in your mind to justify your failure as a human being because now you can think, "well if I had money it would just end badly anyway, so why go to school to get a career, why better myself, if the end result will just be misery anyway?"

But that's all bullshit, a figment of your imagination. You need to improve yourself and quit thinking about money. You have one life to live and it's relatively short. Just narrow your scope, take one small step at a time, quit letting yourself get overwhelmed by all the problems of life simultaneously.

thanks

yeah its $1200 coming through every month from 2 flats. tenant's contract expires in about 4 months so the money could stop after that I'm afraid...

my parents are 60 yo boomers and the just world type. they blamed me for losing all my money but they still took me in because they felt sorry for me. they don't like to show it emotionally though because they keep belittling me for being a failure in life who doesn't have a real job

believe it or not dude, i don't care.

>I was a neckbeard loser
>but then I got rich off crypto
>so I started living the high life
>but I was still a neckbeard loser
>so I fucked everything up
>and now I'm still a neckbeard loser

I hope this is a larp.

I'd honestly be mindblown if someone was that openly rude to me IRL.

God you fuckers will always listen to small ass trainers. You should exit life for actually using a fucking personal trainer.

Oh wait, this is Veeky Forums. Nevermind, carry on.

The chad was right. You are an idiot who got lucky. May as well have won the lottery tbqh

yeah I genuinely wanted to believe until that party larping

This.

I was reading until you got to the club.
Holy shit talk about cringe larp.

I know you're a normie because you care about knowing your neighbors. Go online dweeb.

you have 2 flats. most people will never even get close to owning one. youre still so far ahead ahead so stop thinking youre some kind of loser. reassess your situation, figure out your best option then act accordingly. you can do really well for yourself if you dont let your mentality go rotten. you can have a really comfy life if you adjust that negativity, i know its rough since im prone to getting super depressed but hear me anyway. if youre really honest with yourself this could have been a thread about how comfy you are despite this run of bad luck. you dont need to change your circumstance to be happy, just your state of mind because as far as i see it you have everything you need right in front of you but maybe youre not seeing it for what it is.

>I just don't have the willpower
>Need to get a degree first before I look for a job

Don't take this the wrong way user, but you've got a bigger problem here. If you don't have the willpower to sort out your life, get in shape etc. Are you really ready to go back to school and get a job that is fulfilling and makes you happy?

You have more than enough to move out of your parents house, rent a bare bones apartment in a college town and get a small time job while you do some soul searching and build that self confidence.

If you want someone to talk to more long term I can drop an email in here. I think you need at least one person in your life that doesn't give a shit about your money (lost or otherwise) and pushes you in the right direction.

Owning a few properties is already far more than most people your age have. But your perspective has you thinking that your life is effectively over.

>these two faggots who think going to a club is such a big deal that it must be a LARP
youre like a faggot who calls someone a virgin to insult them as though its some achievement to get laid. GTFO pencilnecks

I love licking the anus of a woman. The scent turns me on

Throwing a round to the whole club and then the whole club stopping and focusing on the orderer until some big ass trust fund faggot gets uppity at the orderer is straight from some sitcom or comedy film. Get real.

one of the reasons this larp is particularly sad and bad is because this is the typical misrepresentation of how "chads" and "stacies" operate. it's a very common fantasy of socially retarded people that base their ideas of human interaction from what they see in hollywood movies.

but life doesn't happen the way it does in hollywood movies. if you ran this scenario a million times, there isn't one where the result of you buying drinks for everyone and telling them you got rich off crypto would be the immediate ridicule of chads and stacies. it would just literally never ever happen from a social standpoint because the moment you start buying drinks and telling people how you get rich, you're the life of the party.

it's just sad that this was clearly made by someone who does not understand social dynamics and thinks being rich is about being a chad. but you can be rich and still be a loser. you can be poor and still be a chad. you can be rich and be a chad. you can be poor and be a loser. and judging by what you wrote, you are most likely the poor loser.

i have to agree with here in that
>It does indicate you're deeply troubled, probably very depressed.

seek help, man.

here's your (You), you've earned it.

there is alot of stuff you can do that forms your personality in a good way
and since you aren't a wageslave
you have the time and money to do them all

you could even pay someone to show you how to be alpha

personalty training
psychotherapie
go to the gym or do some martial art
etc.

good luck to you

>get embarrassed
>give away millions of dollars

This doesn't make sense even if you are an autist.

I'm sorry to hear about your story user, I imagine that by now you're getting short on money so I wish you can make it again, just as I wish for all of my co-Veeky Forumsmen.

As a crypto-millionaire you really have to keep your money a total, total secret, far more than you did by trying to move in a modest apartment. Don't buy expensive stuff; don't talk about crypto ever; don't give too much money at once to your family (could have just told them you're getting a few thousand bucks from penny stocks). Understand the mindset of the local normies and try to play along with it.

And most importantly, don't try to fit in with rich people, as they're likely all boomers and chads who can't understand us. I think the main problem here was exactly that; you didn't really have to try to fit in with those wealthy Chads and Stacies. You could just have bought yourself a nice apartment anywhere in the world you'd like, keep investing and live the dream. Keep that in mind for when you make millions again, I'm sure you will.

Just for curiosity - was your attempt at socializing with those multimillionaire Chads an attempt to be more social and not be considered a introvert?

>I was extremely lucky to only be taxed only on the capital gains and not income thanks to my accountant.
What? You can be income taxed on crypto?

Yeah that's what I thought, that it seems almost like a caricature of how "privileged people" are portrayed in fiction. Like that ponytail guy in Good Will Hunting. In real life I would find it hard to believe they would surround an autist and say he doesn't deserve his wealth, he doesn't belong here. That would be damaging to their reputation for acting like that.

>it would just literally never ever happen from a social standpoint because the moment you start buying drinks and telling people how you get rich, you're the life of the party.

Actually the way /you/ described it is how it happens on Hollywood movies, guy walks into bar and yells "the next one's on me!" and everybody cheers.

You really don't understand how normies operate. No matter how nice you are to them, if you're somewhat different - in this case because he made money off crypto and is possibly an autist - they will attempt to attack and destroy you. He could have bought everyone Lambos and they would still bash him. That's called herd mentality aligned with the very normie nature of being afraid of what they can't understand.

What a scary story, now I know to still be cheap even when I'm rich. I'll get a shitty apartment and try to pay low price than others and just use my money for good food. Damn now I'm scared to get an expensive personal trainer or nutritionist because word will get out. Jesus I guess I need to just move to a white neighborhood.

Yeah, I made up this 1000 word thread just so I can get (yous) from this larp. Jesus christ. You fucking normies are delusional. Fucking die in a fire asswipes

Fuck off OP this isn't your gay little blog.

what are you doing here?

>Then I had this crazy (bad) idea and told the bartender to get everyone drinks on me. Naturally everyone started getting curious and random people started talking to me. And thats when everything started going downhill. The chads were belittling my fortune made in crypto saying that I got lucky and the stacies were asking if I was still virgin. Then this chad mocked me pointing out my lower class status and stated that I did not deserve to be there. Everyone started laughing. I got pissed and could hold my anger in anymore so I punched the chad in the face without thinking.

This isn't your gay reddit comment section

If you believe OP's obviously fabricated story (really? all the chads started laughing at him for being rich?) you are gullible as shit

Nice larp faggot, i stopped reading when you talked about giving money away.

Okay thanks I feel better.

Proof it

>hey this is gonna be comfy!
>1/3
>uh oh

>Being rich is not worth it unless you are born with good looks and can socialize like a chad.
Find a hobby that interests you, like learning a new language. Then go travel and meet new people. Buy a house in a country you like and use it as your 'home base,' so to speak, a place you can always return to.

I'm married so if I became more rich than I already am, I just feel like I would be able to handle it better. However I appreciate your story.

I'm so sorry. But I don't understand why you tried to be a normie at all. Why not just live the quiet life in the country?

This larp has it all: taxman fear mongering, autism, class struggle, chads, virgins. Lol. Fuck u op.

desu it's something a newrich autistic user would do

you're on the spectrum.
i'm extremely introverted and not a normie. but i am not socially retarded.

A personal trainer is pretty handy for showing you proper form. There's only so much you cna do to make sure you are not accidentally your spine during a deadlift or squat.

yeah but the way the chads reacted as another user said is not realistic

nobody gives a fuck as much as he thinks they do

Why did being embarassed make you give away your freeholds? And why can't you go back the next day and get your tesla? This larp is shit as.

This. It's like "all the chads made fun of me at the gym for being fat"

No one does this, and even if they do it in private they don't do it in public with multiple other people around cause its crass to talk about money anyway.

>i am a rich autist, who is friends with rich chads.

>Being rich is not worth it unless you are born with good looks and can socialize like a chad.
I am quite moved by your story but that's not the right take-away. You were drawing too much attention to yourself behaving out of your means socially. It should have beem easy to anticipate their attitudes. Also why did the old CFO or his wife get an invitation to a young people's event?

Whatever you do, don't attempt to regain your fortune by putting the rest of your money into crypto

That is a gambler's move

truly proof that complete and utter retards can get rich off crypto. Thanks for the encouragement OP

listen to this guy OP, sounds like SV is the place for u

I think this might be legit, so I'm going to mention that you could take a different path from all the people chasing lambos and the big life. $1200 a month is plenty of money to live off of in the right situation while allowing you to pursue something in life that doesn't involve being trapped by societal rules and norms. Check out www.earlyretirementextreme.com . Maybe it will resonate with you.

Also, live your life the way you want to live it. Fuck everyone else.

Nice larp

Didn't happen they would made fun of you behind your back

>IRS
>"flat"
>"freehold"

Nope...nice try, larper.

Good point

If it's not a larp, you are a moron and don't deserve all that money. You should have found the other autists in your area and socialized with them instead of trying to mix with the chads.
You also should have 1) haggled for the first damn property instead of buying it above the market value like a retard, and 2) rented out the second property if you couldn't stand to live there anymore. Besides if you didn't live next door to the chads why fucking care.
I lived with millionaire neighbors before and didn't try to get into the chad circles. I found the other fellow autists and nerds from meetup and hung out with them comfy. Any autist should do the same.

plzz send me some ethereum. I would be very happy with some money. plz help me.

0xEE247682520be5810E8Ea4a78E52738663dc5475

Buy a yoga mat, look for introductory videos on youtube and start a daily practice.
Practice with a teacher and a small set of other students as well.

Fuk u op give me 100$

?

If this is not a larp, jesus fuck what a pathetic story. OP, if you truly blame boomers, chads, and stacies of your own social retardation you don't deserve to succeed in life

go to the gym religiously.
invest big time in chainlink
use tinder
and stop fucking watching anime

you'll be okay user, just try to act like a human fucking being for once in your life.

bad larp but useful lessons for you incels:

-don't tell anyone about your investments, ever
-stay living with your parents as long as possible but help them to pay the bills/house chores
-don't ever try to be/socialize with people that aren't part of your natural social group, if you are a middle class incel don't socialize with high class chads
-lift and practice an useful martial art like boxing or muay thai to get the confidence boost
-if virgin, lose the virginity with a middle class whore then start trying to get real women at your own level
-don't help anyone but your parent with they're nice people, extended family, siblings and {{{friends}}} can go fuck themselves. Exception is someone that REALLY helped you in the past selflessly, life changing stuff.
-get a real hobby that can turn into a profitable job or get a comfy government job
-live modestly, you don't need a mansion or a lambo to be happy. Prioritize comfort and safety over luxury
-go study philosophy and psychology to understand why you're a beta failure and why humanity is a sea of shit.
-love doesn't exist, never get married
-in the end you are alone, so the only person that matters in the universe is you

>anime collection

kek, kill yourself

this

I really hope this is a LARP, otherwise that's the most preposterous, ridiculous tale of completely avoidable suffering I've ever heard

>get a comfy government job
fucking leech

Also kys with all that blackpill bullshit

Veeky Forumss regards

Fun read, do you still have yourTesla? Do you think there will be another alt bullrun?

If you don't fit in why even bother. I don't know why you gays want to be part of the country club elite if you've never been and they will know you don't belong. Just be yourself. You make your own happiness. Now for the gym part. Why do you gays say go to the gym ? like if that is suddenly going to get you women/girls. It's actually harder. I'm telling you because i've beeen going to the gym for over 9 years and was once in extremely good shape i was younger of course now i'm in ok shape. It's people skills that you need,not a great body (helps a lot though) and confidence. Those two will get you were you want to be. The money and a nice body makes it easier but will only get you so far. Trust me...