ETH - You guys have reached a new level of dumb

BTC has dropped hard. Instead of holding and waiting for a rebound, you decide to buy ETH that has already increased so much in the last few days. It'll drop hard just like it did in July when it went from 0.15 BTC to 0.06.

Oh wait. I forgot. Most of you weren't here in July.
Have fun moving from your 50% loss to an even further 75% loss.

BTC will only drop the market further, and ETH will drop even harder given the fact that it's been stable lately. Get ready for fiat. I warned you guys to cash out a month and a half ago. Hopefully you listen now.

Or be smart and make money through shorts, even though most of you guys don't even know what the fuck a short is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eReeSG0vxz4&t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't wanna ask newfag questions because I wasn't here in July, but if I have shitcoin which tradeable with ETH and BTC will I technically be saved thanks to the ETH pair?

btc can drop all it wants, the ratio will stay strong because eth actually has developments this year. and later this year well see scaling for both.

shorting is just more late adopter daytrading strategies.

No, BTC will crash the entire market if this downtrend continues. I would stick to your shitcoins though, since they're depreciated in value fast, meaning if there's a bounce back, it'll appreciate even faster. But when it does, get ready to get out because things are not looking good right now. Perhaps save up some money and re-enter in June/July if things get better. If not, stay away until 2019.

Source: Crypto investor since 2014. Given all the scams, ponzi schemes, useless products, this was bound to happen especially given the parabolic growth. All of my whale buddies are shorting the fuck out of this by margin trading and making more money than you can ever imagine.

As usual though, most of biz doesn't even know what that means, just like they didn't know what cryptocurrency was a year ago.

bitcoin needs to crash the market. Eth will rise from the ashes.

I see. I guess I will just stick with my shitcoin, seems promising. I am mostly in same usd value I was at when bitcoin was 11k, because this shitcoin has gained sats even in this downtrend. I am pretty confident about it, because the team is making open progress and it actually has real world usage. This is not shillpost so I will just call it shitcoin.

What's the coin?

what the cause tether?

the corecuck maximalists are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible

the ETH pump is just people avoiding Tether

India

looks like it's time for DOGE

Exactly. It's a fake pump.

nice sour grapes bitcoinlet

at least it is tested. ETH is a buggy piece of shit worth maybe $20. Regarding that it is still inflationary rather $3

I feel pretty anxious to speak about it... I guess I will say it. It is ITC, seems promising to me and I found it myself without shills so I like to believe in it

short is a city in texas

100x + over 3 years

I traded my BTC for ETH then when it hits my cutoff I will sell and convert it to fiat. Then buy back into BTC at a later stage.

>Rate my plans

kill the king

>ETH will drop hard, because the price is stable.

that's what currently every pajeet does. I give it till noon before the eth network is clogged by street shitters fleeing the sinking ship

>it increased so much in the last few days

If you said that in the first week of january I would've taken you seriously.

>I thought I had a okayish plan

Don't break my dreams. What is the smart money doing, moving everything to link?

Smart money is in canadian weed, euro and cobalt

If the whole market is crashing, and one coin is left to be stable (it's growing a lot in BTC so not really stable), it's going to crash when the market rebounds. This is how it has always been. Of course, you wouldn't know that since you probably joined the crypto space two weeks ago.

shorting what exactly? btc?

What about
> Buy ETH
> Ride mania WOW DUDE FLIPPENING
> Trade for BTC

> BTC will crash the entire market if this downtrend continues.
Now you're being GAY, how low does it need to go before you'll sell me everything for $20

Yes.

Planning to short ETH soon.

Mammy, I know why the price of ETH is high. It's because it should be low.

and when will you close that btc short?
old channel support?

Deluded.

Looks like we have atleast one smart guy over here.

I do multiple shorts. Will close my current one soon.

Going to wait until ETH peaks and then dump it all into a promising top 20 coin on sale when it crashes . Beating the system here.

yep. Shoulda bought at 0.06, i would be dumping it right now

I just can't even believe some people want the flippening to happen now. Killing bitcoin now would be disasterous for the entire market. No one is unaware of grandpa coin but jesus fuck. At least have enough sense to wait a year or two when we're less dependent on it. It's just Bcashie tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=eReeSG0vxz4&t=49s

meanwhile LN devs are telling people not to use LN on mainnet and even have transaction limit caps on it since there are so many bugs, but bitcoin is such a shitpile people are using LN on mainnet anyways

Better to kill off the lame horse now. So we can move on.

>Better to kill off the lame horse now. So we can move on.
Are you fucking retarded? Can you read?
>At least have enough sense to wait a year or two when we're less dependent on it.

Is there any exchange where you can short with fiat? No point in shorting if the payoff is dropping in value too.

its like they want btc to crash so their shitcoins moon 7%, not realizing they would crash 99.9% instead and never recover

At least we can see pink wojaks.

>just like it did in July

You're ignoring all the factors in play. Just because an event occured once in the past does not mean it is bound to occure again. Depending on how low BTC goes, I assume ETH will follow at least a little bit down, but it won't crash.

But I agree on the shorting part. Anyone who doesn't keep part of their stack on Bitmex to short the fuck out BTC deserves some JUSTing.

>t. oldfag who's been in the game since 2013, since that seems to matter

>50% loss
Anyone that didn't sell the 20k peak on btc is a fucking retard. I refuse to buy it again even at 8.
100% Eth now, and will branch out into small caps after the flip.

>posts a picture that includes ETH price history for all time
>still doesn't know what happens when ETH stabilizes

Moving everything to fiat, sitting out this crash, and then buying cheap what's left.

what if plasma solves scaling and makes 90% of these other blockchain projects obsolete? because that's what's about to happen

Smart contracts are turing complete you absolute fucking retard. That means it’s up to ERC20 developers to avoid bugs. It’s not ETH’s fault your autistic ass bought into a pajeet token