ICX PULLS AN IOTA - Confirms that partnerships were fake

medium.com/helloiconworld/clarification-about-our-partners-8f1a1788c122

ICX scrambling to apologize for their major fuck-up, advertising Bloomberg etc. as official partners. Get IOTAd!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sage fag

Well, the market is so irrational and focused on BTC crashing that it might not even care about this right now. It was great timing to reveal that now.

Who /niggered/ here?

Its Bloomberg and Forbes, who cares?

why is there no time stamp on when the article was published exactly?? holy autism, small stuff like that fucking annoys me. i really want to know if the price is going to dump even MORE after this is circulated or if its already priced in

> Our website did not clearly separate between “Partners” and “Hardware vendors”. We have taken down Apple's logo and will update our website soon so that it clearly distinguishes “Partners” from “Hardware vendors”.

>The "Ethereum" of Korea
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

kek I knew it was a scam p&d

They removed more than the 2 they mention in that statement.

No man...

You are looking at the next 5000tril market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

lol holy shit, that green dildo on ICX as soon as bitcoin bounced

thats all that i needed, fuck sake

PUMP IT!

Holy shit, so glad I sold yesterday. I’d been in since $2. If I hadn’t, I’d sell now and wait for this to blow over. Holy shit.

The difference: Iotas Microsoft partnership got rumored into existence by a microsoft representative. This is stupid fud and if you sold iota because of it or will sell icx because of this, youre not going to make it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

get fucked deluded icx fags

You know what the Ethereum of korea is?
Ethereum
Fucking retards that fell for this PnD shitcoin kek