Holy fuck is eth taking over this is history btc drops 200 bil market cap dominance probably below 25% is it happening?...

Holy fuck is eth taking over this is history btc drops 200 bil market cap dominance probably below 25% is it happening????

Your grandchildren will read about this in history books. What a time to be alive

you could see it happening like 12 hours ago
normies were selling and whales were just market buying huge order one by one

So if a flippening occurs, BTC is going to plummet right?

It sure does
>doesn't realise eth is bought to evacuate funds from tether exchanges

Yes. BTC will plummet ETH will soar past pluto

In July 2017, the gap was much smaller 39% BTC, 30% ETH, but it never happened. It's very unlikely that it will happen now.

which tokens are affected??

The world is no longer the way it used to be

MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO

What kind of fucking retarded logic is that?

Holy shit it blows my mind how fucking stupid some of you people are

You forgot the whole reason for the flippening then was drama within bitcoin

nothing is going on with bitcoin right now, it's just that eth is better

>Things never surpass their previous ATH

kek

for now we know about powhc and two others I will not name, because it hasn't yet been shilled on Veeky Forums and I haven't sold all my bags yet

I AM GROWING STRONGER

this. could we be seeing a return of the tech mattering?

flippening.watch is down lmao

Well, theoretically if one of you autistics want to do the leg work, you could start pouring through the githubs of the top 200 ERC-20 tokens and ctrl+find the code in I'm not going to do it. But that's what I would do if I cared enough to do so.

ETH in ID
It’s fucking happening. This is the sign!
BUY BUY BUY

Your commie grandchildren will be embarrassed to be offspring of the new bourgeoisie who were created in this period. Next page will have a nice instagram filtered image of the public executions in 2043

wtf

Its almost happening. Mktcap and Google trends are only aspects unflipped. Those are the final normie indicators.

No, the price of 1 ETH vs 1 BTC is. Normies don't understand market cap at all and never will.

>1 ETH vs 1 BTC when it's both worth pennies

awwww

Holy fuck anons it's happeningg

Is that your argument?

Prediction models are based on past events. But feel free to share your pajeet logic.

Correct. But you forget that Bitcoin was there for a longer time and is a proven storage of value. Yes it will dip further probably down to 4-5k$, but there is no guarantee Ethereum won't dip as well (and most likely it will).

>go all in eth because it's "stable"
>everything else is green but eth