Post yfw you found out who the new (1 of 2) new Chainlink dev is

Post yfw you found out who the new (1 of 2) new Chainlink dev is.

J

His name is Elliot Waves

Deepak Chopra?

Jason Parser?

Thomas
A
Anderson

Does no one really know? Fuck are you all newfags who can't dyor

Fuck you tell us, google shows nothin

I don't want to be the one who spills the beans because they did some strategic deleting after so they don't want anyone to know yet, but it's out there.

TALK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Hal Finney

Akshay Kumar

I'll post the source that gave away the answer when it becomes public to build credibility. Screencap this. I'll be back with other secrets if they aren't spilled by then.

Give us something you larper

one other person ITT knows. It's not a secret.

It's Steve Ellis

fuck you op

he said new you dumb cunt

GIVE US A HINT

IS IT GOOD OR BAD!?

REEEEEEEEEE

Nice post. Very much inform.

I'm an insider.

Literally. I'm inside Sergey's stomach RIGHT NOW. Please help me, I was an intern and he just started to eat everything. He won't stop. He just keeps growing!

Telsa dude?

Tesla obvi

It's Satoshi. Prepare for Andromeda level gains

nice numbers user

Yeah, that's more impressive than trips, possibly quads.

I’m sorry Elliot but under the terms of service you agreed to be ingested at any point in time during your hiring period

BUMP

We must discover who this is.

lmao

Fucking lol. what's your Daedalus wallet address? I'll send you some ADA for making me laugh a hearty laugh

I don't have one. Knowing I made you happy is all I need.

give him your binance one ffs.

ah ok, here it is:

DdzFFzCqrht9UAMNzGzgwFtcqJGp3Hqi2YKLLKreHRWff5sjTLLPm1fyG6WLxUoELMZ1HeeAjsj3MdRu8z7jYrW99ktWMQY6QKehXwLH

Lol. I'm dying of laughter

DdzFFzCqrhtAPQidu6Vwo7aabGBsDprtoFV2iZ7GUa5Mf38KxT8C3kkPHZYaSRMSfwK3kQF37pymgSQMUJbCCMGHk62kSk8kihyRfm8p

Alright, if you want.

I didn't know it was on Binance.

Jesus christ i laughed hard at this

it's hodor and ninja chink from brave

OP give a hint this is an anonymous message board

It's Elliot Waves confirmed by Rory in the slack.
I didn't get to screencap but I saw it before he deleted it.

Digits confirm

fuck off

It's okay if you don't want to believe, but it will be confirmed soon.

rolling

its him right

>Kuraku Vihagijith

>Kuraku Prapaprahesh

OP You've offerred literally nothing. Don't cock tease us man. I'm a NEET without much to live for.

A hint, OR AT LEAST tell us possibly when this will be announced? LITERALLY ANYTHING BRO

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. I was eating at a restaurant and saw a person fatter than me, we talked for a while and he told me he was eating so much because he stole a lot of money from nerds with mumbo jumbo about oracles and decentralization. I'm very excited to join the team and I'm proud to announce we will be releasing the mainnet and Half-Life 3 together by the end of Q1. Also, understand that you don't own your linkies but a license to stake your linkies on TF2 hats.

If he's referring to screenshot from gitter, it's probably the Tesla guy, @jordanbonilla, but who the fuck knows

What screenshot

anyone got some of them glitter screencaps

So a Tesla guy is now a ChainLink dev.

I fail to see what the big deal is, and I'm all in on LINK

WHAT SCREENSHOT?