/v/ here, thank fuck everything is crashing and burning. You're the reason why GPUs are expensive as living fuck

/v/ here, thank fuck everything is crashing and burning. You're the reason why GPUs are expensive as living fuck

Fuck you all. Fuck you. I hope everyone here goes bankrupt for falling for a stupid fucking meme.

Maybe you should have used your brain and shitposting talent to make a fuckton of money last month in crypto instead of getting mad at EA for fucking up mah stah wahs gaem

No, actually you're the reason GPUs are expensive as fuck.
If you basement dwellers wouldn't buy so many GPUs we could get our mining rigs much cheaper.
So fuck you back.

Just work an extra shift at McDonalds, kiddo.

sorry that it's gotten more difficult for you to get cucked by hardware companies because I know how much you love getting cucked by the vidya industry
nice thread user, back you go

th-thanks u too

Did you a favor. You're wasting your life faggot.

If you'd started mining Ethereum on a midrange GPU six months ago you'd have like 50k now, you dumb fucking brainlet, lets all laugh at them

the absolute state of nocoiners

>internet money

>the absolute state of nocoiners

can you imagine? burning all that electricity and not making any money off of it - playing games like babby,

>make a fuckton of money last month in crypto

You didn't even notice this past month has been the worst month for crypto in a long time, have you?

No, I don't buy shit

>video games XD XD
>gamer here!
>GPUs!

Why would I buy drinks for women?

GPUs are used for something other than mining?

>fucks them anyway

>Guy: I have $1 million in stocks.
>Girl: Wow, wanna buy us some drinks?
>Guy: Oh, no. I don't have any real money.

You realize this crash will only create more miners. Miners are used to hedge against bear markets.

you're not gonna make it faggot

Buy a PS4 if you want gaymes, computers should be used for actually important things like cryptomining