BLOCK ARRAY THREAD

Block Array is down to $0.19, is this still a safe bet?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is FUD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was never a safe bet retard it’s a useless piece of shit like 99.9% of all coins

What, are you gonna tell me I haven’t done my research? Fuck off, we all know nobody uses these things and half the “partnerships” aren’t real.

This is likely the best entry point you'll get OP

>t. salty nocoiner

if you hate money
dont invest in it

t. Bullshitter that thinks he can predict a speculative market

This guy has no fucking clue whether this is a good price OP. He made money in a bull market and thinks that makes him smart.

now I'm nervous

ignore the FUD, it's easy for them to get to you in such markets.
They are right, nothing is a sure thing, but I personally have a lot of faith in block array. I'm doubling my stack right now. If my ETH would fucking transfer

>t. Bullshitter that thinks he can predict a speculative market

You're right, but good predictions can still be made in a speculative market. ARY is doing a pilot run of its app in february, is part of BiTA, and one of the few ICOs to get clearance from the SEC. It's got great fundamentals and is pretty damn undervalued, dude.

>This guy has no fucking clue whether this is a good price OP. He made money in a bull market and thinks that makes him smart.

I was up 180% for January yesterday. Down significantly overnight but still positive in January, you retarded faggot. Did you lose all your money investing in Crypto and cash out like a weak handed fool?

>FUD
What is FUD

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is FUD

Kek

Disappointment when investing in a neckbeard so called Sam
This bag will be the death of me

>Disappointment when investing in a neckbeard so called Sam
This bag will be the death of me

Wait wut

Warned you fools for weeks not to invest but Biz never listens - enjoy those bags.
>Just wait for the Partnerships! (Fucking Qcoin hahahahahaha)
>We going to moon as soon as we hit an exchange! (Fucking drops below ICO hahahaha)

This coin is dead

>This coin is dead
Now I'm really nervous

Don't buy then :)

this
I just bought 11K more below ICO
Feeling great

How much should I invest in this? If I throw like $400 at it right now, will this net me significant gainz in 2-3 months?

>$400
your not going to make it if your that poor

well how much should I invest in it then? I don't have like tens of thousands to just blow

20-35%

I'm not gonna tell you how much to invest or how many sick gainz you'll have in X amount of time.
DYOR and put money in projects you believe in
Other project s to check out:
STK
ZRX
NEO is a pretty safe bet
CPChain

>bought in at $0.80

how long will i need to hodl these bags before profit?

>20-35%
20-35% of what? What do u even mean lol

1 month probably, maybe 2.

yikes, at least a few months probably