Games over, coincucks. Credit card companies now treat crypto currencies as a cash advance...

Games over, coincucks. Credit card companies now treat crypto currencies as a cash advance, so the fees will be astronomical. No more running up credit cards just to lose it all when BTC crashes.

>spending money you dont even own

who the fuck uses credit cards anyway baka

wow, the noose is really starting to tighten

>coiners

Americans

no one cares then

>spending credit on cryptocurrencies

literally whoever does this needs to mcfuckingkillthemselves

Invest in mining hardware then you dumb fucks, you also don't get taxed on currency you mine, rip anyone wanting to buy a GPU in the foreseeable future.

>credit card
>faggot

Nothing worth mining m8. You need a warehouse sized operation to make BTC or ETH profitable.

I also used my card to get $500 worth of BTC a few months ago. Was faster and I didn't have any other money at the time ;-)

isnt this good?
people taking debts and losing all

Wow your a dipshit to begin with. Crypto never needed OP neck yourself.

yes, so we can blame the boomers for our failure

Then mine alts and sell them to get ETH.

Nevermind, I now see that you are retarded.

everyone keeps telling you just put in what you can afford to lose , so that means i have to take debts, cause it goes up for sureeee
whoever did this is honestly brainfucked

I mean, it's paid off now with the gainz I made, improving my credit and earning me cash back points. But yeah, you yuropoors will never understand such concepts. Stay mad, stay poor, stay unamerican.

Who the fuck buys Crypto with a credit card lmao

The fee's are already illegally high

this, kek

I bought with a credit card but i always paid my balance. I didn't need to use a credit card but I got reward points for doing it and itnfelt good to jew the jews.

Lol too late I already maxed out all my 20k worth of credit in crypto last summer.

Already paid them all off plus 20k in the market....

why the fuck would i wire money directly to them and get it stuck in limbo?
id rather not connect my checking account at all and just put it all on visa and pay it off right away. Easier to replace a credit card than a checking account.

>you also don't get taxed on currency you mine
not true in burgerland unfortunately

some countries rarely offer debit cards
real pain in the ass too, i'd rather have the transaction rejected than pay an extra fee for overdrawing

I buy (used to buy, won’t anymore if this is the case) with a credit card. Much faster. Higher fees but I’m not stuck holding BTC or ethereum for a week hoping it won’t crash.

>I get good goy points for buying crap I don't need.
Yes, you are the one jewing them.

I also paid it off in full every month because I’m not retarded but w/e

holy shit a literal retard
>paying your credit balance on time is now considered "jewing the jews"
Are you fucking retarded lol.
This board has really gone to shit.

well damn

it did feel too good to be true

time to take out a loan :D what should I say it's for?

This also takes away literally the only reason I had a coinbase account. I’m switching to gemini. Glad I got my shit approved at the end of the year.

with bank of america you i get $5 for every purchase on coinbase with a credit card. vs $0 va ACH transfer which takes a week or so.

not a lot, but if you pay off the balance the next day it's stupid not to use a credit card.

got 10% cash back from using it for a car repair a few days ago, too. takes like 15 seconds to pay it off with the app.

>you need a warehouse of mining equipment to be profitable mining ETH
No you don't, I'm profitable just with a single R9 480.

>Buying the most volatile investment on the planet with a fucking credit card

Love it.

So banks treat it like a currency (thus charging high fees), while the taxman taxes it like a commodity (thus taxing every conversion). Nice.

after reading these replies i think most of you who hate credit cards must have credit card debt.

lmao

How can you even buy BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH at ATH all at the fucking same time?

If you bought BTC at ATH, ETH was at like $400 to $500.

They've literally done this for years

No? I never got charged a cash advance when I bought before.

they charged my debit card though

It wasnt a bad idea to use a CC if you had a new 0% APR card with a bonus intro offer ($200 back after $1000 purchases) and you had the money to pay it off before the 0% period was up.

Now with the cash advance fees and cash advances not counting towards a bonus offer its retarded to use a CC.

>Buying crypto on a credit line

Anyone who does this is so monumentally stupid that it's difficult to understand how they could survive long enough in the world to be able to open a line of credit in the first place.

i got the email for this too. I was using cc so i didnt have to wait a week to buy my shit. What are people using now to buy? i was thinking of using local etheruim. Not sure how it works though

>What are people using now to buy?

Money they actually have available to spend.

>Money they actually have available to spend.

>2018
>not knowing how to use a credit card

fuck.

did you read what i typed? i use it so i dont have to wait. you're implying i dont have the cash. Which i do. im not a shitskin

What's the problem with using your bank account then? Funds are available instantly through ACH transfers for verified accounts.

If you actually have the money in your bank account, just spend that on Coinbase instantly. Why the workaround?

>Funds are available instantly through ACH
i didnt know that. What are the fees like? i really want to get away from using shitbase.

i don't care about coinbase, but the mentality of

>Money they actually have available to spend.

in relation to a credit card is a millennial debt mentality. you should educate yourself on how to properly use credit cards. most people with that mentality either have credit card debt or 0 credit.

oh also. I dont like having my bank acount linked with an online website. People get hacked all the time and i dont want my acount cleaned out. I dont want to deal with that headache