tfw good looking

> tfw good looking
> aesthetic
> know muay thai
> can code
> worked hard for everything
> don't need money to get women

All of this gives you enough confidence to attract women, money is a non-issue.

>mut muh genetics.

bitch I was the weakest, scrawniest cuck up until high school. All I got was through self-acquired self-discipline and willingness to make a change. Develop yourself and maybe you will stop making suicide threads on every dip.

Great let me just re arrange my fucking face brb

These idiots on biz think women are naturally attracted to you by making millions. If you're ugly, you're still ugly. What part of that statement don't people understand?

>naturally attracted to you by making millions

exactly. you never see a rich old ugly fart dating a 20 year old brat.

Being ugly and rich sure beats being ugly and poor
Idiot

get a healthy diet, work out on a reg and that pizza face will go away. Unless you have a jaw missing or smth, there is always something to work with.

> tfw good looking
>mut muh genetics.

Which is it? Make up your mind. Good looks don't come about by anything other than genes and luck.

which exchange is trading "self-discipline"?

The woman is not attracted to the old brat you idiot. She dates him for the money. Last thing a woman wants is to fuck an old scraggy old dude.

You might as well fuck a whore.

Oh wait. Fucking whores is considered a respectable thing to do on this forum lol.

the old fart is not hoping the bitch loves him
he just wants the young tight pussy obviously

>> know muay thai

WO'OW watch out people , this guy has taken 4 lessons at his local mall a few years back and is now living in constant retrostpect that he could've would've should've Buakaw'd that mofucku that looked funky at him.
Or Saenchai'd that group he saw standing at the bus-stop. Ramon dekkered their asses to the ground.

>> tfw good looking
>> aesthetic
>> know muay thai
>> can code
>> worked hard for everything
>> don't need money to get women
>All of this gives you enough confidence to attract women, money is a non-issue.
>>mut muh genetics.
>bitch I was the weakest, scrawniest cuck up until high school. All I got was through self-acquired self-discipline and willingness to make a change. Develop yourself and maybe you will stop making suicide threads on every dip.

>Still post on Veeky Forums.
>Nice try.
>Your still not a Chad and you never will be.

>tfw all these things plus tons of money
feels good man

Tom?

Why did you greentext your whole post

I honestly think that to SOME degree that being rich actually affects their sense of physical attraction to you.

>1984+34
>he doesn't realize that money = freedom
>he tries compensating wageslaving with fucking some chicks
>he doesn't realize that wageslaving eats your soul
>he thinks suicide threads are about women and not dead end jobs

>not learning 10th Planet Ji JItsu at Eddie Bravos own studio in van nuys

I'm a 6'2" buff guy and my penis is 3 inches erect...no joke. First and only woman I showed it to laughed at me. Money and working out are my only refuges.

Not studying the history of Mirko crocop vs Fedor emelianenko in PrideFC through youtube clips and join gsp in learning the spinning back kick from Joe rogan

>The absolute state of goodlookingaestheticmuaythaicodinghardworkingabsolutelynomoneyneedingforwomen Veeky Forumstards