Where do rich men (to marry) hang out? I am looking at bars, lounges and steakhouses. Should I try strip clubs...

Where do rich men (to marry) hang out? I am looking at bars, lounges and steakhouses. Should I try strip clubs? Where else?

that's normie shit user.

>tits
>gtfo
Pick one

at our big ass mansions

>He wants to get a gf at the places where gold diggers meet their future ex-husband

He? I'm a woman.

I have a net worth of 1.2 million (down from 2.7 one month ago) and I hang in out in my bedroom in my parent's house. I leave my room approximately once per month to watch a movie by myself.

Rich men don't marry. If they do it's through their community, mutual friends. Otherwise theyre not stupid enough to risk their life savings over some bar slut.

The thing is that I'm not a slut. Yes, rich men do marry.

IIRC, there's a celeb/rich version of Tinder for which you have to be validated.

Doesn't matter, gold digger, because even if men were rich:
A) They wouldn't let on, and
B) They wouldn't even try with common cloth because they'd never know if those people liked them for themselves or their money.

You can't spot a rich man by how he dresses. The fags who overdress are poor as fuck and have loads of debt. They are there just to try and fuck dumb girls who only care about money.

Rich men who want to get married dress like a normal joe to hide their wealth to avoid the golddiggers.

Rich men only marry to have some token matriarchal figure to present to society as proof that they are a "team player" You want to be a trophy wife? look good and dont act like a whore, some man will find value in that. Make a fucking instagram to sell yourself. Dont go "looking" it screams desperation.

Instagram is just going to attract betas. The idea behind going to bars is that if you hang out where rich people hang out, you're more likely to find what you're looking for versus staying in my middle class town's hole in the wall bar.

I have a net worth of $7 million (down from $10 a few hours ago), and I hang in out in my bedroom in a small townhome I share with roommates. I order food in so I don't miss any of the action here on Veeky Forums

What do you bring to the table?

You think an alpha rich man is going to get married? youre fucking deluded. You want the most beta ass-kissing rich man you can find. After all you are selling your approval to him, you want someone that needs it and is willing to pay long term.

I know I want a beta, but he needs to be a little bit attractive...

Somebody post that richfag BTFOing sluts by posting about dimishing marginal utility.

Why? Just fuck random dudes on the side and if you get pregnant tell the rich beta its his and you get the best of both worlds. Alpha kids and the security of the beta. This is nothing new.

No. I don't want to cheat on a man. I just need a beta man with some alpha traits and I'll be happy.

What the fuck this better be a LARP.

Do you realize what you're saying?

Women only manipulate betas because the betas let themselves be manipulated. Women don't want betas.

The reason betas can get laid is because they have to bring something tangible (e.g. Money) to the table while alphas just exist and women want to jump on their cocks.

How old are you
This is important

The whorehouse. You should get a job there.

I'm guessing your that tranny that was posting here 10 minutes ago in which case no you arent

fucking crypto diggers

champion

You are a winner

Like a True OG