Algeria and Moroco to ban crypto SELL SELL SELL

THIS JUST FUCKING IN!!!

ALGERIA AND MOROCO ARE BANNING CRYPTOCURRENCIES!!!!

Will the market react the same way it is with India?? India owns such a small fucking percentage of the market share, yet people say that's the reason the market is crashing again today.

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kike shill

>Algeria
>Moroco
How can they ban Bitcoin? They don't even have computers..

>MOROCO
OH NO! THE BIGGEST ALLY OF THE USA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERROR ON THE PLANET! remember when they gave the USA 2000 Monkeys to help in afghanistan?

Lived in Morocco. They do have computers and the internet and use them more than you would guess.
Even in small shitty (all) towns.
This is worse news than you think.

Fuck you.

Those people are still in the stone age, even if they use computers to check the facebook of mohammed and rashid that migrated to europe for the gibs.

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

Its a poor country. I live in California... You think its 100% first world here? You are mistaken.
They are poor and uneducated but not as much as you think.

california is a well known overrated shithole

except india didnt ban anything

Arguments from the Superior Aryan intellect.

Do you have many cases of teenagers getting deadly diseases from raping animals in there?
They really are that "special", been treating with them for more than 20 years.

Ok, sounds like your from a flyover shithole. Ca isnt the best but it is nicer than 75% of the usa.

Checked.

wasted quints

This was the get that we needed and you wasted it.

only if you are rich

it's 80% third world mexicans

Just the mexicans... Lol

>t. morrocan helper monkey

It's true

KEK
This man is correct.

Try to central valley if your not rich. Its not too bad guys.

Do you even know what "first world" and "third world" mean you shitjob?

Wasted quints.

this thread is autistic as fuck and thats saying alot considering modern day Veeky Forums cancer

Who give a fuck about these shitholes?

They are so shit thay they have to emigrate in Europe.

it's nicer only when compared to your aztec hometown, you proud lawnmower

These quint's do not lie. If you are in a flyover state then you might as well be dead.

you are the one who killed crypto. you quint thieving bastard spic.

Lived in California for 19 years of my life.
Since then I have lived in NC and VA and temporarily in DC, Maryland, and Philly.

The ONLY thing California has going for it is the weather and convenience of everything. You have hiking, snowboarding, beach, hunting etc all within an hour of each other. Other than that it is one of the worst states.

>laws are shit
>expenses are shit
>people are entitled
>barely a sense of community

I can go on and on.

>Algeria and Moroco
You mean France ?

These kikes are going hard.

kek
I lived in California for 19 years and then moved to Philly too. I agree with the people being entitled shits, absolutely no sense of community, and retarded laws, but the prices are 100x better than out here on the East coast. I lived near Sacramento but if you have any WinCo near you, the prices for groceries are amazing and I can't find anything like it anywhere in Pennsylvania. Safeway is overpriced though.

Yeah man lived here 22 years.
I hunt, fish, work with ivory.
Its a fucking nightmare law wise here.

You gotta pay to live in paradise I guess.
This is my driveway.

Yeah in Canada there's people having sex with animals too but they're not getting diseases hehe. I guess it's okay since they're white. Everything is okay if you're white.

What town/county is that? Genuinely curious.

they dont even have money

Kern County.
Kern River Valley east of Bakersfield.
One of Californias hidden gems.
(Kern went to Trump)

crypto is getting b& everywhere
tomorrow we getting headlines about kids commiting soduko because they lost all their pretend money.
this shit won't exist in three months

ITT: all these salty Arabs