9k is coming faaast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ALMOST. 9016 ON BITSTAMP

5k by the end of the week. It could actually happen

Change Hollywood to AAAAAAAAA

WAKE ME UP

It's over.

WE ARE NOW BELOW 9000. I REPEAT WE ARE NOT BELOW 9000. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WE ARE NOW IN FREEFALL TERRITORY. GET OUT NOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO LOSE. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS.

JUST BROKE 9k.
>JUST
>BROKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Back to 1K or smth. Whatever.

below 4500 in two days...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It will bounce back at 4k$ tho.

You guys are idiots.
200day MA is beneath us still. Strong support at 8.3k as well

pretty soon you'll be begging for the days of 9k

the real bear is here

This is bear trap

Are you guys intentnionally trying to scare people to buy up cheaper? Or are you actually freaking out. If you're intentionally scaring people you're going to end up shooting yourself in the foot. If you're actually freaking gout then you've invested too much. I'm just waiting this out. I believe in crypto and people are panic selling for poor reasons. These same people will be buying higher once the market recovers. Never trade with emotion

DO NOT PANIC SELL

STRONG SUPPORT AT 1,000

winklevosses twins are stepping out.

they are fucking not.
Post link or gtfo

I'm enjoying myself. I just the decision to start investing but have nothing at staje yet. Just waiting for the bottom so I can buy decently low with an amount I'm not afraid to lose and wait for the rebound. I don't feel so bad being late to the party anymore.

Buy high, sell low

East Moldavia just banned crypto

Not as fast as 8k.

its over

looks like 9k was bottom, it wont go lower

Clif High predict that BTC is about 13 000 this february

>looks like 9k was bottom, it wont go lower
You said the same thing at 10k.

LOL

>Cliff High predicted

>looks like 9k was bottom

January has been always bear month of Bitcoin

now all FUD, and that is not true that India ban Bitcoin, and Bitcoin cant be banned

Bitcoin has been now under major FUD and attack on every side, and it refuses go lower than 9 k

talk that Bitcoin go to 7 k is nonsens, because demand is so high Bitcoin, so many people more than year ago that want buy Bitcoin

>talk that Bitcoin go to 7 k is nonsens, because demand is so high Bitcoin
if demand is so high why are people selling it?

It's kind of hilarious because now the government and whales have thrown all their shit at it. It'll go up.