Lost 80K. Killing myself tonight

Lost 80K. Killing myself tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8hjcW7vdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=klUQVKkxysY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jump in front of a train, it's the most effective and painless way to go.

drive a rubbish truck in front of a train full of congress members ;)

don't, it's only money

I lost 600k, you can make 80k back somehow. Don't give up.

donate ur money to my wallet pls user

Don't do it big guy

Is it really painless? Doesn't seem so. Considering a suicide myself, and looking for the most painless way.

in all seriousness man, nothing is worth killing yourself. Go start a family and don't make your life revolve around money

Relax...buy Bitcoin Cash

Shit will moon after BTC is dead and buried

Your body will burst into treats the moment the train touches you.
It'll be like falling asleep.

Keep coping boyo, if it was only that easy...top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=y8hjcW7vdxg

for you

>lost
you never had this amount of money. it was just a mere number in your blockfolio

It fucks up the train driver tho so dont. Try to find a member of congress instead, that was the pro tip

wrong, shooting yourself in the head in a lake is the most effective

obvious you would be standing in a lake shallow enough for you to stand in, but make sure you are surrounded by water. even if the bullet doesn't kill you, you will drown.

I lost 100k so far and am losing more every minute. I knew i should have sold at 12k 3 days ago fuck.

No it isnt
Hanging is

Yeah sounds painless

with jews, you lose

>do x
>even if it doesnt work youll still slowly die while in pain and fear
Great idea.

stop fucking LARPing you retard.

This
>can back out at the last minute
>no conspicuous purchases necessary (gun, pills, etc.)
>painless, quick (lay head on track)
only downside is potential mental trauma to engineer

>only downside is potential mental trauma to someone you'll never meet and not have to worry about

Please don't do this. The engineer doesn't deserve to be traumatized for ending your miserable life.

the best way to kys is to use a noose.
You only need to make sure you are at least at 2m distance from the ground and make sure you fall with enough strenght to stop blood circulation.
Just leave enough rope to fall at least 1m down, make sure the noose knot is just ahead of the ear, beneath the angle of the left lower jaw, then all you have to do is fall and the sweet release of death will be upon you.

This is completely painless, when you fall you will be instantly knocked out, the knot will stop the blood flow to your brain in less than a second, then you will die of suffocation, while sleeping.

>people actually thinking about killing themselves because some pixels changed colours on a screen

Kek

you probably still have more money left then most
millenials on average have less then a thousand dollars in savings. most people in general live paycheque to paycheque. you're in the same boat that over 6 billion people are in. calm down

Crypto suicide hotline
only call in need

Also make sure someone finds you before you start decomposing, idk scheldule a call from your cellphone to 911 or something.

Seriously, why not sell when you know it's a bear market? Why wait for the dump? So you can get another 1-2% moving coins around?

Bonus points for breaking your neck

>If you fuck up killing yourself with a bullet, you violently drown in shallow water while you bleed out
doesn't get more painless than that

Lol thats what i was thinking.

give me what you have left senpai

>lel its just pixels xD and you want to le kys? ROFL LMAO

eh, the study that said that millenials had less than a thousand in savings was stupid, it asked people if they had a savings account and how much was in it.
I don't have a savings account because savings accounts give shit for interest nowadays, but I do have over 100k in investments, but according to them I would have $0 in savings.

As long as you are a mongoloid who can't point a gun at your head you won't be conscious when you drown.

I am pretty sure at this point the incredible slowness of cashing out is what is going to fuck people over most, even if you hodl you have to wait for giant waves of sellers orders finally filling before a recovery.

Just get a bottle of pure nitrogen and sniff that shit up user, it'll be like falling asleep in front of the TV

gee thats just fantastic advice, cheerio!

Suicide bomb a mosque or kill Kim Jong un

You shouldn't be drowning period, you should be dead

You will be if you do things right.

Your life is only worth 80k?! Stop being a pussy, a colleague of mine in commercial real estate just lost 200k on a deal gone bad. We sat down and drank a bunch of whiskey and he got up this morning and went right back to it.

>loses make-believe jew money that doesn't affect his existence if he learned how to cultivate his own food
>kills himself removing himself from the populationjust as planned by the jews
it's like you want them to win and enjoy seeing them win.

hope you didnt sell profiles will rebound in a day or two

80k is literally less than a years worth of salary for a lot of engineers, if you're killing yourself over it you are literally worthless. Don't do it

pull your socks up sonny boy youll do no such thing. money is everywhere you can always get more. if you had 80k to lose you can get another 80k again. stop being so goddamn negative. you didnt "lose" anything because you havent cashed out you goose. adolf hitler was sent to prison after his failed coup attempt and look where he ended up. imagine how he felt at that time, humiliated, defeated and demoralized. you know what he did? he wrote a book while he was in prison and didnt hang himself like a cuck. dont you want to be the next hitler, user?

No, hand grenades in mouth are better.

>what are taxes
>what are expenses
>what are realities of being an engineer that mean you don't get to put your entire pre-tax salary into a savings account to invest
18+ board kiddo

>go start a family
Would rather kms.

>don't make your life revolve around money
Wageslaving is a thing, you know.

>not living with your parents until you make it to avoid expenses

kek

> Lost 80K. Killing myself tonight.

Think of it this way. Someone has to improve the human genome. It ain't going to improve itself. People willingly handing over all their money to smart scammers selling them internet money and taking themselves out afterwards are making the human race better, smarter, and more capable with time.

Thank you, OP.

>painless suicide
what's the point if you'll be dead anyway in 3 seconds

you have seen

I've lost ~$106k, just chill, homie.

youtube.com/watch?v=klUQVKkxysY

I left crypto a long time ago, but I am killing myself for other reasons.

How can I kill myself without my body being found? I have a gun. I thought about setting a timer so I incinerate my corpse after shooting myself with a noose around my neck. All of that would burn afterwards, except the breadboard for the timer.

Any ideas? I don't mind my bones being found. Dental records won't identify me.

just shooting yourself in the deep woods or in a fucked up cavern somewhere

it'd be hard to do if you live anywhere in the city

they can identify a body in almost any condition now adays

why you wanna kill yourself though

Go to an Africa and get eaten by an animal.

I don't want to get into specifics. Sorry.

I would need to get a plane so my trail would be easy to follow. But you're onto something. If I can get to an elevated spot with carrion birds around not even my bones might be found. At least not all together. Thanks for the input.

Keep the brainstorm going, please.

Move a tub of acid inside a cave and shoot yourself while inside the tub or right above it (so you fall in)

By the time someone finds this tub of acid you'll be long long gone

just think of all the tits you'll never get to motorboat

I thought about that, but it would require a large amount of acid. Getting it and moving it around would be very suspicious.

jump in the volcano

Surprised I haven't seen helium mentioned yet. AFAIK it's the only guaranteed painless way to go.

Gun + active volcano might work. But I'm guessing those places are warded and it seems overly complicated. And again, plane tickets would make it easy to track me.

please don't suicide. go talk to a priest first. imagine if the catholics happen to be right about the fate of the soul.... that's a risk you shouldn't take.

it's just money my guy

livestream it nigger

Lost 100k of lifechanging money (for my poor shithole of a country). Laughing like an idiot right now.

just use a gun like everyone else you pussy

How would you know? Have you tried it?

>go start a family
>with no money

Doesn't sound very painless

My most painful hodl atm

do it you pussy you /pol racist losers deserve this!!

if you want to kill yourself the proper way, just get in the woods and masturbate 50 times in a row. No less no more. you'll die of a heart attack. happened to a brazilan boy. your dick will hurt like a fuck. But look at the bright side you'll die with peaceful thoughts

Easy and painless is acually just co2 poisoning.

Your body is too stupid to feel the diffrence so you just pass out and die.

80k is more than i make in 5 years of working as an engineer