I want to buy OMG but I can only buy 10 right now, is it even worth buying that little?

I want to buy OMG but I can only buy 10 right now, is it even worth buying that little?

yes, when you get more money you can dollar cost average ex

buy OMG for £1 today
in the future you buy the same amount at £10
average that out and you paid £5 type of thing.
that is why it is important to buy at a dip so even if you bought @ ATH you only pay the mean amount with averaging. you gotta start somewhere!

best of luck

Yeah, I would say OmiseGo has good potential to be the top ERC2 token, since the previous developer for OmiseGo, Aya Miyaguchi went to become Executive Director for the Ethereum Foundation. Plasma is also going to be great. Wait until Bitcoin cools down first, so you can buy in.

Would it have been worth it to buy 10 ethereum at 14 bucks?

My mistake, she was an advisor to OmiseGo.

yes that is my question

she still is

bump

500 will i make it

I am currently accumulating, trying to reach 1000 before it hits 50$

47,000 OMG will I make it?

I only have 400 OMG but I managed to make 70 of them the past week swing trading. Feels good.

>only 57 OMGs
I'm never ganna make it

Got another 500 OMG today. If it drops lower I plan to buy another 500-1k. Honestly I hope it does. It's so obvious that this coin will hit $100 it's retarded.

do the math OP

at minimum ye, it's going to be $250-300. Mark my words

I unironically believe $1250 is possible EOY.

Honestly if a flippening occurs OMG could be the #2 coin

1000 omg or 100 neo? Can't decide.

Say BTC dies. Eth takes over people will be looking at ERC20 tokens. OMG is the best of the bunch. All star team, proof of stake, plasma coming soon etc.

I've decided to go big this Januray, about 10 OMG of my target. I'm betting on this coin even though the price is fucking me over, I think EOY this token is going to be big the more I read about it.

I am all in on 3 different tokens, one being OMG, but I bought them all with btc. What happens to my investments if btc dies? Will they move the trading pair to ETH or something? I’m on shittrex btw.

no way anyone can be this retarded

I only had enough to buy 5 the other day and I did it.

Not gonna get us a Lambo or anything but it's still a good investment

Humor me you smug prick

Why would you buy OMG with BTC? Just use ETH and buy off Binance.

Both

the humor is that it doesn't fucking matter which way you bought the alts

The only sensible thing to do now is wait for the crash to end, because I doubt we've seen the bottom of this yet.

OMG will get cheaper in ETH terms and then as recovery begins you can profit from the higher volatility. So I'd suggest waiting and then buying much lower. This shit is going sub 10.

Because I can use OMG to turn it all into gold?

what should i hold i went from 2 eth to about 1 now on binance and sold my 5 eth back to fiat i was holding for legolas which finessed and said no us investors and did btc only.

we are in a bear trap and whales are fishing everywhere, didn't you realize it? sub 10 will never happen. it might dip almost to 10, but only if it breaks the huge support trend line around 12.5 ... which is possible, but lower it goes the lower the risk for a whale to be played by another whale

you are a funny man who knows shit about OMG, wait a few months and you will be unironically able to turn OMG into gold

* lower it goes, higher the risk

if you think it'll go up in price, why not? if you have faith in it then buy whatever you can afford and wait for the gains

or if you want to gamble go buy some sub-$10M mcap shitcoin and hope it gets pump-n-dumped so you can make an easy 20x

will i make it with 4000 omg?

would wait I few days. I mean look at the charts. just buy when an uptrend establishes itself and pay one $ too much per token, instead of buying know. you might watch your money shrink for weeks.... months even.

>What happens to my investments if btc dies?
Depends. Did you lock in the price in your wallet with the btc pairing or eth pairing? If btc you may be fucked.

Would it be worth it to buy 10 eth at $13 you fucking brainlet?

>months
Not possible.

OMG has partnerships with MUFJ/Ayudhya/Mizuho/Line/Thailand/etc to announce within months