Tfw I had $300,000 in crypto (mostly BTC and ETH) and I'm just holding it all the way down to zero

>tfw I had $300,000 in crypto (mostly BTC and ETH) and I'm just holding it all the way down to zero
I have this extreme sense of calm and meditation about the whole situation where I've completely detached myself from my money and simply don't care anymore.

There is a hard floor at $0.00.

yeah i rode from 950k down to 300k now (at best lol)
what was your goal? mine 1.5 to 2 mio
but i dont care that much now. i still hope i somehow get a x5 or x10 coin

We are gonna make it bruh. Just forget about Crypto for 1-2 weeks now and come back later.

>Had 1.4M
>was ready to cash out
>came home, it dropped to 1.1M
>"i'm still ok with this, let's cash out"
>friend - "no dude! just hodl, it'll bounce back up
>down to 800k today
I'm trusting myself from now on.

Up until ecologists ask bitcoin holders reparation for ecosystem damaged caused by mining bitcoin

Cash 90% the fuck out. Keep 10% in the shit you really believe in.

You don't "have" any money until you cash out.

Don't forget all trades are ecological events, shitcoiners.

how do you cash out?

My initial goal was like $10,000, but I broke that early last year. Then $50,000 and I thought it would be impossible, but I broke it around October. Then I decided I should go for $500,000 and here I am now.
I successfully rode a bunch of altcoins during the December/January rush and then cashed them out to BTC and ETH, timing that pretty well. Then I just waited for BTC and ETH to rise up again instead but I got this.

I'm willing to wait years if I have to just to reclaim the gains I thought I had made in 2017.

I sold in January and cashed at at 800,000. I always knew this was a scam just had to pull the trigger at the right time and I did.

I believe in BTC and ETH though, really. Like I said, if I have to wait years, I can do it.

I held my entire life savings when ETH went from $410 down to $130 earlier in 2017 without cashing out a cent. This is a similar feeling of dread and calm that I have right now. Like when your stomach hurts and you're very sick but you're kind of at peace with it and numb.

There's no way I'm cashing "90% out" at the bottom like this.

28k to 1.7m, cashed out 580k and now standing on 1m with these 580k included

whatever 580k is a good profit from 28k

The market in general here really isn't a scam.

>I believe in a useless intermediate coin and a distributed computing platform that can't scale.

It isn't useless and it can scale. So yeah, I do.

It is. BTC always has been. It served no purpose. No one even talks about using it as a legit currency anymore just it's wealth. It was only a matter of time and once I saw governments noticing it I knew it was time to go.

you hit the "cash out" button on blockfolio and it's deposited into your bank account

Well be OK OP. We'll make it all back in a month or so.

Thank you, OP. It is very, very important that you hold the bag for the exiting scammers. If you don't HODL, there's no way they can maximize their returns. Bag HODLers are the best.

this is the acceptance phase

first you're afraid to lose, then as you continue to see you're portfolio shrink, you start to not care anymore

that's the phase you want to be in, just as long as you're hodling good coins

Acceptance of what? Making millions from ETH? It is near its all time high morons. And lets be honest, there are only 2 cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH.

Pretty much just ETH and BTC at this point. I have other altcoins too but the amount is pretty negligible now so as long as the big 2 go up I will do alright.

>he didn't cash out on peak

If you're in the US even moving it around creates a taxable event.
>Pic related

You're just dead inside

Short term capital losses can be weighed against short term capital gains, and the $3,000 limit only applies to ordinary income deducted in the case of a net loss. I got the same form from Coinbase too but this thread isn't about taxes.

Meanwhile FUN is preparing to sign hundreds of customers next week at ICE in London .

But hey, you probably only put in a grand to begin with. Right? Seems like most of the people here have made 100x - 400x in a few months.

So nothing to cry about.

450k ATH here, down to 225k right now. XLM/BCH biggest bags.

hodl meme'ing. fortunate that I have a 6 figure work from home job still, so will suck that wagecuck tit a few more years and accumulate more crypto. the return of the bull run will make me wealthy beyond imagination. that is why I am comfy.

>year 2020
>all coins crashed
>all coins got negative prices now
>btc is -500k
>door kicked in
>sir it says you held a whole btc
>500k instant debt
>sir you can start to work right now i even tip 0.1usd top on the 1usd base rate if you suck my you know what
>thank you sir

What job is this?

>TFW when normies will suck my dick for 100 satoshi's in 2020

systems engineer for a large cloud computing company. amazon is killing our business though so i dont know how much longer it will last

Cashed out at 3.2m. Feelsgoodman

If you telecommute from RV parks, use a vpn, and move around a lot you might get away with it.