TEL is at 40 sats this is free money boys and girls. I just loaded up on 200k. This better get me retired

TEL is at 40 sats this is free money boys and girls. I just loaded up on 200k. This better get me retired

200k ain't shit. It'll get you started though. I've got 3 mil fully expecting to retire once it hits 50 cents

Oh great whale lead us to 800 sats

I manage for to sell at 80 sats and doubled my coins lol so maybe I'll catch up to you

cents
billion market cap

fucking kek. this coin is dogshit, enjoy your bags.

I'll believe you on this one OP

>can't greentext

TEL thread pops up everyday and when i check the price it is always lower than the previous day. lol

>kek

>reads white paper
>notice spelling mistakes on roadmap

This is literally the shittiest of shitcoins out right now. I’d never buy this even if I had billions in disposable income.

can I get an ED link for TEL plz

Stay poor

You really posted on here asking someone to look it up for you what the fuck

ill put my money into coins that aren't bleeding to death thanks.

I got in at 36 sats earlier. It's a risky buy I guess but it seems like all the weak hands have been shook by now. I can't see anyone trying to sell below 40 sats again though so I just got lucky

Stay strong brave warrior

lets shill the shit out of this and get it on binance next bull run. 1000sats guaranteed.

Thanks faggot fucking niggers who shilled this 6 days ago. I am now down 75% of my $16,000 investment

Already the plan soldier I've accumulated so much fucking telecoin

Thanks for buying my sell orders when the coin was only in the market two weeks obvious crash was obvious

lol I'm praying that doesn't happen to me

Ehh try 400

This coin is total fucking shit

you honestly think any phone company, even in fucking africa, is going to get behind this shit?

You really think niggers are going to be sending pretend money to one another at some point?

get a brain morans you got scammed enjoy your bags idiots

impossible
I am at -50% and i bought at 80 sats 10+ days ago

Etisalat, Veon and MTN group are the current telcoms signed up afaik. But they are still working on their poc and shit as I understand

holding my bags, the whole market is shitting itself atm