There are people who still haven't cashed out yet

>there are people who still haven't cashed out yet.

top kek

Cup and handle forming

If we bought in at $300, why would we? I've already made 2000% returns just off BCH.

I have nothing to do with the cash

>implying I ever intended to cash out in the first place
the fuck is the point in investing in currency if you're not gonna use it?

delet this
pls sir

how do you know that it is a c&h before the handle break out?

never cashing out to normie world again

I'm either going to be rich or broke but I won't cashout regardless. There wouldn't be endless gigantic buy orders if it was going to die anytime soon.

He pulled it out of an anal cyst on his ass.

lol at this rate it's gonna reach $0 in 6 weeks

>I cashed out back in late November just before it hit $10k. So I guess I now it's finally dipped below my sell price I'm allowed to feel smug, r-right guys?

>people believed that the bubble chart was a meme

Cashed out when BTC was at $17k. It was pretty obvious what was happening. You should kill yourself if you didn’t see it

Ready to by back in when it gets to 3k

This, cashing out was never an option. Unless I'm cashing out to other crypto.

People said exactly this during the beginning of the dotcom crash...dont be shocked when in 6 months youre down 70%. Technicals look terrible

Hey, you can't waste these opportunities and let anyone else be the one to call it.

I haven't cashed out yet. I don't give a fuck.

Remember when people say "don't invest what you cannot lose". I consider it lost already. I don't care what the market does.

You clowns buying and selling emotionally are the idiots.

If crypto goes back up, great, I'll be rich. If it doesn't who cares, I'll have roughly what I had before.

>I haven't cashed out yet. I don't give a fuck.

>Remember when people say "don't invest what you cannot lose". I consider it lost already. I don't care what the market does.

>You clowns buying and selling emotionally are the idiots.

>If crypto goes back up, great, I'll be rich. If it doesn't who cares, I'll have roughly what I had before.

Thing is I'm holding AAPL and AMZN so IDGAF. I'll hold for 10 years.

>dont be shocked when in 6 months youre down 70%
I've held through 90% losses on my entire portfolio and still made over 100x gains on the entire thing in 2017. You should be buying BTC.

this

fuck the dollar and fuck the federal reserve

MUHH 600 NEET BUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>aka: Im so poor I have to bet my 3-digit networth on bitcoin and pray it goes to 1 million

Sorry faggot, volatility traders will NEVER allow it to go above 13k again

>he still didn't get back in