Bit-tards are so dumb

if any of them had any real business sense the hodlers would be converting their bitcoin gains into ethereum as quickly as fucking possible so they could continue to multiply that money

baka

they're so delusional they'd rather lose everything rather than seize an opportunity to boost another crypto and drive another wave of cryptocraze

they think if they sink more money into bitcoin it will come back to them in returns

BUT YOUR PRECIOUS BITCOIN WILL NEVER BECOME A CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE IF HODLERS ARE THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT

ethereum is seen more favorably right now, it just needs to see some better growth to get the general public on board and then value with skyrocket

heed my words

Yep, lets hop out of the bursting Bitcoin bubble for the ETH bubble that is about to burst. Great idea.

ethereum is overbought as fuck you dumb retard

right, nevermind ethereum was given a B by Weiss ratings and has actual tangible value via blockchain network backing it up

but what do I know?
I'm sure you, random pleb, are informed on the issue and totally know the difference between bitcoin and ethereum

I'd like to know if the corecucks on Veeky Forums are deluded or just trolling.
The trend has been shifting for months now.

ETH is the only safe haven if you aren't cashing out into your own bank account. Tether might implode, fucking up almost all exchanges. Cashout is 25% taxes. I will take my chances with ether...

>steady growth at realistic levels while literally all other cryptocurrencies fall more than 30%

totally, mhmm

>etherum second generation
>etherum much money cause Token

you stupid fuck. do you even know what overbought means?

RSI14 days is at 50, which means it is neither overbought or oversold.

Grab some brains ffs

ethereum must die so that shitcoin can moon again

good thing we arent talking about ERC here

You will win the game whatever you do, but all people can do against BTC whales is play catchup. It doesn't matter if you convince a person here to sell their 1 BTC.

EOY BTC at 45K ETH at 3K.

lol, so it's overbought but it's not overbought?

how about you do a little more googling next time before you try to sound like you know what you are talking about

you've fallen below 9000 buddy

time to wake up

>Weiss ratings

LOL this pseudo rating also rated dogecoin

>pseudo rating

and now we know we can safely disregard anything you have to say

cnbc has beaten bitcoin, but that doesn't have to mean your Ferrari dream or whatever the fuck it is you wanted to blow your money on has to be dead

>also rated dogecoin

Wow, a rating included a coin that's been top 50 for ages. It's almost like the point of the rating is to look at both good products and bad and you know... rate them.

lol, ikr?

You're not getting what I'm telling you, you can never have as much ETH as them. They're the ones causing the price to drop.

>growth at realistic levels
0 realworld businesses use eth. Those who might can clone the code.
1000 for 1 eth is severely overpriced.
Even vitalik thinks so.

just a little clarification for the normies

Ethereum classic (ETC) is not the same as Ethereum (ETH)

we are talking about Ethereum (ETH)
which is the crypto used on the most up to date version of the Ethereum network

Ethereum classic is an older version that some poor fools still use because they didn't update with the rest of the network during a hardfork

there is no such thing as overpriced for a cryptocurrency because they are infinitely divisible.

It's value is derived from the strength we give it by trafficking it and the blockchain is a global network, so such values should be expected.

though they may not be recognized as currency yet make no mistake, cryptocurrencies behave exactly like nations currencies in this regard

ethereum also has the benefit of vitalik focusing on improving it full time now

Eth has the same scaling problems and will not move to PoS anytime soon. Eth and btc are like Yahoo and Altavista in 1999 at the peak of the tech bubble

eth scaling problems are nowhere near the same level as bitcoins, plus the ethereum foundation is investing quite a bit into fixing that

and pos is not an issue yet, ethereum has its own network upon which it can be used
expanding beyond that comes later

you're being too shortsighted and impatient

also no, that is not an apt comparison