Why no coiners get happy and fud when the market goes down...

Why no coiners get happy and fud when the market goes down? I mean I get it when you have coins you are happy when you make gains and you post about it but when you are a no coiner you never had something in the first place why you feel happy for something losing its value if you are not shorting it or having any economical impact on you.

PS to be clear am talking about no coiners that have no intention to join the market not the no coiners who are happy to buy cheaper coins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they think they missed the crypto train
the only way they can feel better about it is reassure themselves that they made the right decision not to enter and it will all crash to 0

>source: I was that guy in the summer

True

Pretty much this.. :D Their faces when bear marked ends and bullish comes again oO

this, theyre too weak to get in the game themselves

it's much easier to FUD and hope for a crash

Because I invested my money into stocks and not some extremely volatile digital """currency""" and I enjoy watching you retards panic when shit drops.

looking at all the red i wish i hadn't fomo'd in 2 weeks ago and left my money in fiat. i would not have lost anything. i would have gotten into crypto anyway but rather at the bottom not ath.

I am just getting into this game. So shit coins are all super cheap. I’m super happy right now. I truly believe we will all make it. We got this. Don’t worry, higher or lower doesn’t matter. The fact that we have skin in the game is really, all we need to succeed.

lol you didn’t allocate any funds for riskier investments? What a Pussy.

Nocoiners will Hang themseleves when they see the great Spring bull run

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

It's called shadenfreude

Because no one likes a success story that they could've been part of but weren't. And to reassure themselves that they are right. But obviously history repeats itself, and this is just another annual crash.

Because no one likes a success story that they could've been part of but weren't. And to reassure themselves that they are right. But obviously history repeats itself, and this is just another crash that we've seen plenty of times.

non coiners are just jelly fags

BECAUSE I WANT GPUS TO STOP BEING FUCKTARDEDLY EXPENSIVE

This is actually true

To be a nocoiner in 2018 requires either 1) being so incredibly successful in the first place you don't feel the need to take any risk 2) being an underachiever bitter about anyone rising above the rest
i'll let you guess which of these two is more likely to regularly shitpost online
underachievers despise success because it holds up a mirror to their faces, and the image isn't pleasant. all men are competitive, there's those who are honest about it and those who invent complex mental models to deny that fact. the cognitive dissonance in the latter category becomes extremely hard to handle when some schmuck down the street earned more than you will in ten years

I really believe in the technology behind cryptos, but I hate the speculative mania associated with them. If we see a crash, maybe people will stop sperging about lambos and which shitcoin will moon next.

Maybe then we can see this kind of thing actually become useful.

I used to be happy about crypto bad news but not because of others getting successful in it, no no nooo..

No, i just hated seeing it in the news and people constantly talk about it like its greater than internet when i fucking knew it was just some stupid zero value internet tokens