Start of a bear trend

>Start of a bear trend
>THE START

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just cant catch a motherfucking break

We're already in a bear trend though. Fuck PBC.

>TA faggotry
No.

thats if it hits 8840?

BtC could go to $2k and still be $100k eoy if it follows 2017 growth

Bring it on, pajeets, fomos, ponziboys, weak hands, shitcoins, pump and dumpers and other riffraff need to be ejected from our community. The bubble is ruining crypto

Also ETH deserves #1, NEO at least #3 and bcash+cripple have to die

>Also ETH deserves #1, NEO at least #3 and bcash+cripple have to die
amen

>Palm beach leaks meme
nice, going all in.

What's their track record?

Told people to buy shitcoins during bullrush crypto mania. They did, and they saw good returns. Their last two calls flopped, so now they are blaming the market.

Fun will flip skelly money

That's a big if

Yea but theyre TA, so how consistent are their charts?

It's like people believe TA without seeing past predictions. Pretty much how co2 feedback loops are treated

>kkk
>trips
lal

>Start of a bear trend
nigga we already dropped 60%

>how is their TA?
If you are dumb enough to ask this then nothing I can say to you will matter.

3% away from total market collapse

hope all shorters are happy when all the BTC they made is worth nothing

seriously man, TA is bullshit it doesn't matter who is doing it or how accurate their past predictions appear to have been

That was mostly rhetorical, I haven't seen any TA with predictive validity yet

>TA is bullshit

But October 2015 was the start of a bull trend..

>around 60% down from ATH
>start of a bear market
Well, fuck.

I love this post lol

BTC has dropped 90+% before, 60% is nothing.

Biggest dip ever was 94% so I guess we know the floor. I'm sure at this point we are looking at a multi year bear market due to massive crypto mania though. Charlee Lee will hate himself for being right when LTC is back to 20$.

I FOMO'd in and I'm not leaving, my only regret is that I FOMO'd in a bit early, luckily I knew well enough not to put my total investment down on day one so I'm not even 80% into what I plan to invest

It wasn't really that much of a mania. I think a lot if people missed it and would want to get in on a next one if BTC is cheap again

>implying this whole crash wasn't his 4d checkmate and he buys back at 14$

I just saw 1 million worth of btc get picked up at 9030 in a second, this is not the start of a bear market, someone is loading up

>I just saw 1 million worth of btc get picked up at 9030 in a second, this is not the start of a bear market, someone is loading up

next round of wallstreet futures end tomorrow

hmmm

Yeah this. The whales are just looking for an entry point.

do you know what futures are or how they work?