It's not ETH crashing, it's god giving you a second opportunity

It's not ETH crashing, it's god giving you a second opportunity

>under $1k on gdax

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Wrong. The entire concept of crypto is an autistic fucking bubble correcting. MAJORLY.

eth will stand firm like a big healthy boner

I'm about to buy some more if it goes down maybe another $20

ok Mr. Shekelstein, I'll deposit my funds into your institution again and collect my 1.25% annual interest rate. Thanks for collapsing the economy in 2008!

It will drop below $800. I already have my order set.

+1.5 ETH already
let it dip more, my limit orders go all the way down to $200

it's been giving me opportunities for the last 3 - 4 weeks. it's time it stops giving opportunities

I had exactly .420 eth, but bought the dip. Going to miss seeing the funny number so my new goal is .690

Crypto is just a manifestion of the desperation experienced by people outside of the top 10%.

The sad part is the top 10% are the ones benefitting, further increasing the disparity.

There is no wealth transfer if you got in post 2016.

I think we're fucked. Like proper fucked. I don't think we'll see the end of this in months.

I bought at 1.2k please kill me now.

nigga wtf are you on
i joined this ship in march 2017 and eth was $30
still up 1100% in the middle of this crash, and i missed the btc moon mission
my principal has been sold on the way up
it's literally ALL profits

fucking LOL

OWCH

Good because I have USD sitting in GDAX and daddy wants to go shopping.

lol emotional pussy

oh just buy the dip you fucking crybabies

eth is the only cryptocurrency not in total freefall are you stupid?

I have 2k in the bank, I owe my dad $2k for paying for my engine swap on my nissan and I have a $1000 credit card due in a few days. How fucked am I

you're not

ethereum is just being dragged down a little by bitcoiners panic but it's still the strongest of all the crypto

it will be back up in a week

Tell that faggot to wait. Buy the dip then buy your dad a house when it rebounds.