I'm so fucking stressed out. Haven't slept in 4 days

>barely eating or drinking
>piss is dark brown
>stomach is hurting
>lost 16kg (35lbs) since i started trading

I'm about to burn out bros. I've never been this stressed and I have no one to talk to. I'm hallucinating that I do stuff because I'm lacking food and sleep.
It feels like I have internal bleeding in my stomach because it hurts so much and I get a "full" feeling sometimes. I've stopped shitting as well.

I can't sleep, I can't do anything. I spent like 6 hours trading XML and still losing $1900.
I'm considering suicide guys. Can I call 911 and get help for this shit?

I am not larping please just help me I can't stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis
youtu.be/azxoVRTwlNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That sounds like a bleeding ulcer OP. Get it checked.

Are ya winning son?

that aint normal bro.
yellow or clear nothing else
should get that checked out

My dad called me yesterday and I shaked so much that i almost declined the call and i couldnt speak to him. fuck my life this is so shit. i used to go to the gym and be with friends and now i'm $90k down the drain

Step away from the computer and seek medical help bro. Not kidding, get admitted to a hospital.

i need to stab myself or something i cant take this i cant feel anything. im goinng insane i need help. crypto is the worst thing that hashappened to me im shaking right now

Eat, sleep, stop looking at blockfolio or whatever you’re using.
Take fresh air.

Is ok, forget about the money for a sec. Call your dad and ask for help.

it's only money. There's always bankruptcy. Try not to watch the market non-stop

KILl ursel

You should get to the hospital OP, you need to get those symptoms checked out.

i just threw up black stuff on my desk its all messy i need to call the hospital now. im sorry. im having this stressful laughing and i cant stop laughing and vomiting jesus christ i am a mess.
i need to go now please never touch this shit its worse than any drug in the world

>$90k down the drain
how much fiat did you invest all-in?
im talking FIAT, not virtual funnymoney.
how much FIAT?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis

Unless this is a larp you should go to the hospital

>he invested 90k in a known Ponzi scheme of pretend-money

This has to be a joke.

If you're legitimately that stressed, first call a crisis help-line, many charities have them. Including suicide prevention. They can advise you on next steps regarding safeguarding.

Next step: everyone is losing, unless they're either incredibly lucky, experienced, or intelligent. Most of the people on this board are losing; most normies are losing. Find something that remainds fairly stable in sats and then ride it out. That's what I'm trying to do. I've lost a little, but nothing much.

Make a rule: don't check your folio unless you can afford to. At work? Don't check it, you can't help it.

$220k.
i need to go please never do my mistakes

The rule is invest how much you willing to lose. You guys are over invested if you cant function normally. Stop being greedy. This is an expensive lesson. I hope you learned something and caah out before you lose everything.

Delete your blockfolio, stay the hell off of Veeky Forums. Spend time with your friends and family. We're all in the bear market OP, you need to try and relax

OP for christ sakes go outside. Put down your damn phone or laptop and go eat a fucking cheeseburger for fuck sakes. You need to eat and stay healthy to reap these fucking massive riches over the next few years. Just buy and stop fucking trading right now .. geez

Best Larp 10/10
My sides are gone

Yeah, you need to put what you have in something fairly stable and then re-evaluate your folio once you're not about to kill yourself.

You got a belly bleed bro. If that shit pops your ass is dead, go to the hospital.

>i just threw up black stuff on my desk its all messy
Post pics or didn't happen

I had a business that went south 8 years ago and got very stressed, had stomach pains and lost weight. Step away for a couple of weeks and take a break, eat and exercise daily. Take some money out, leave some in that you're happy with as a long term investment

Fuck, wish I could make those sorts of weight loss gains from trading, I'm just losing all my FIAT instead.

I stopped caring. Que Sera Sera

youtu.be/azxoVRTwlNg

just take it as a learning lesson for now

this crash and loss could be the best thing to happen to you, and you'll be so muchf weathier the second time around

don't cash out, just hodl

go get a job, if you don't already have one. then continue to put money into btc/eth and other quality crypto weekly/monthly

you're going to be rich as hell the second time around

this was just a trial run

btc going to 50K at least, if not this year, it will eventually

if btc goes to 50k will that make you rich as hell? if so then you're going to be very happy later

This is why I dont have a blockfolio and dont track the value of my port. I only check it when the market pumps. If this is not a larp then you need to get that shit checked out OP, go to the ER

>Take fresh air.

Yo my dads piss is brown and hes refusing to go doctors about it, what could it be?

Pissing brown? Severe stomach aches? Not shitting? Throwing up black stuff?

I'm glad you're going to the hospital OP, you need to get checked out asap

buy eth, get comfy

>I am not larping please just help me I can't stop
why i come to Veeky Forums these days
goodluck faggots i told you all well in advance

Sounds like pajeeturia

cash out retard

renal or bladder bleedings. worst case cancer

You are too much of a pussy to be into trading.
Best thing for you and your health is to sell it all and never look back.

Your Dad just wants to hear from you. There will be many people in your life who can help you if you just reach out a little.

Why trade in a market that’s going down just buy the bottom and make easy gains...

It only happened the once recently then went - probably bladder infection then?

Worst case for everything is cancer

Go to an hospital now stupid faggot

I hope you realize this is the funny internet money board of an anonymous anime fan imageboard and not the Sinai ER. I could be a postman talking his ass

>$220k
are you really stinking rich or just really stinking stupid?
where did the FIAT come from?

Only stink I know comes from LINKIES

What is the best way to seal an envelope?

dried cum.

I shouldnt bother answering this but even a single episode of blood in the urine should be investigated. A simple dipstick would give a lot of information what the 'brown' is. Could be blood, could be nothing.

Urinary tract infections are the most common cause of blood in the urine but are relatively uncommon in men. If youre dad is a heavy smoker (risk factor for bladder cancer) he might need a a cystoscopy (video test to look in the bladder)

Give us an update you cunt this is the first larp im actually invested in