Bitfinexed vs Weaponized Autism General

0.3 BTC reward to anyone who can fucking find this Bitfinexed's real identity. I know 0.3 BTC is small but I'm sure other pissed off anons can chime in.

If we find out who he is, that will teach him not to fuck with our tendies.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/evllabs/JGAAP
youtube.com/watch?v=dyA9-jJhlCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
It's full of hackers here, someone will find him

>implying 0.3 BTC is worth
You better have some real money sonny boy cuz we here don’t hold much faith in yer bittycoins

Hello Bitfinex employee.

>It's full of hackers here, someone will find him
Data scientists can also probably help find out who he is based on his posts. I'm sure he has other blogs/posts where his writing or speaking style is similar.

>You better have some real money sonny boy cuz we here don’t hold much faith in yer bittycoins
I only have 103k in crypto... used to be 140k I'm not giving away more than that lol. Anyway this is a autist community effort, I'm sure other pissed off anons will give more BTC to whoever can find his identity.

I mean there maybe LARP giveaways here but some actually give money to dubs or trips. Exposing Bitfinexed's identity is way more huge than getting dubs or trips lol. Lettuce be real here.

1FBxkmKvNxq52QTY8FjBM9ZRGB78oPw2Mz

I know who it is.

Come on man, this is a serious grudge from cryptofags like us. The same level of hate that Bitfinexed has for Tether. At least post some long ass reason why you know who he is and who he is.

don't worry brothers, Bitfinex will come out on top and he'll get sued by them.

and we can also file a class action against him too

>don't worry brothers, Bitfinex will come out on top and he'll get sued by them.
First we need to identify who he is.

This fucker is going down. I'm going to scrape all his fucking tweets and run them in a stylometry software.Then I'm going to compare them to every crypto personality as a start.

github.com/evllabs/JGAAP

I have to admit though, this is the first time I'm working in something like this since I normally just make web apps.

Trust him. I can verify he knows the identity of Bitfinex'd.
Let's just say... we feel the same way.

Thats not how it works, post proof then we give BTC out of goodwill lol or he can sell Bitfinexed's idenitity to GianCarlo of BFX.

I'm bitfinexed. Come and hack me you faggots

get the fuck out of here.

I know Bitfinex'ed because I often chatted with him on Telegram. He's a chill dude. I ask him if he gives out his identity for 0.15 BTC.

Bitfondue is either super autismo too or some govt. agency front, either way it should be an interesting shootout

Bitfinexed didn't start posting about tether until after the subpoena had been issued. It's been public knowledge since yesterday, but not very many people knew about this a month ago.

He said he would if you'd increase to 1 whole BTC and pay in forward.

I can help. I have access to some dox software (Called TLOxp look it up). Also professional IT dude and can program. Tbh don’t even know why we’re mad at the dude but seems like a fun project.

Offer to pay him in USDT. Let’s see how much of a hypocrite he is

tfw bitfinex employees admit that they don't have anything to back up their fraudulent scamdollars with their 0.3 BTC reward

why so much hate? he's actually been trying to save all you idiots from losing money for months. should have stopped being ignorant and actually listened. it isn't fud, it's fact.

Ah, getting mad at people for speaking the Truth. Go back to North Corea on Reddit you fucking cucks. I swear you Hillary supporters are the worst

You know he sent me the link to the thread.

Have fun finding out my identities.

what did he do?

youtube.com/watch?v=dyA9-jJhlCo
NO NO NO NO
MOMMY I LOST MY ALLOWANCE
BUT NO MOMMY ITS NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BITFINEXD GUY FUDDING

MY CRYPTOFRIENDS FROM 4CHINS ARE GOING TO HACK HIM AND HE WILL PAY

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Haha, James, my man!

holy kek

KILL THE MESSENGER!!!!!!

lmao.

>getting mad at some random fag with an opinion
kys retards