Adventures in shitcoin DAY 7

Hello Veeky Forums, is anyone feeling ADVENTUROUS today?!

I've been putting $100 into any shitcoin that passes my low standards, and I've been keeping track of them on a spreadsheet (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caLWUXJwrpDf8BMQ_aOIG0OIEOyNbzfiMyhv5VFiMZs/edit?usp=sharing) that I update and post here every day at 3pm EST for our collective amusement.

For proof that I'm not just LARPing (or if you want to send me hundreds of ETH), here is my wallet address: 0xdA604c9b1EB3f93AeF7ec5b6Be288D9D5F019F2b

Without further ado: shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, I don't give a shit, let's have a shitcoin adventure!

---

This has been a terrible day for my shitcoin portfolio. Also my main portfolio. My hands would be shaking if they weren't made of steel.

EVE
FOTA
COV

hahahaha I knew NIMFA was a solid investment. Basically the only green thing in a sea of red. It feels like there is a bottom at 3.62 and it just can't go any lower.

Anyway, please don't get discouraged. We're going through difficult times but I really enjoy this thread.

Keep it up, OP.

You poor poor bastard. I love these threads. This is a lesson for holders.

Based shitcoin holder. How long will you hold these shitcoins?

you feed the data manually into the sheet?

whats your main portfolio op

So much red, I'm glad I'm not checking mine

> that sea of red

It's a bloodbath

Still don't see ITC there

is this a TRAC signal >.>

I love this thread so much, that red color won't last long, what goes down goes then up

I have no idea at this point. If it's anything like the other coins I have - too long.

>yakety sax plays loudly in background

Not exactly. I use coinmarketcaps api to grab the data and populate it on the left of the sheet, but then I do go down coin by coin and type it in myself so I can really FEEL the numbers go down.

Roughly 15% ETH, 15% VEN, 15% XLM, 15% XRB, 10% ICX, 10% NEO, 10% REQ, 10% other random shit (LINK, SC, PRL).

It was a great December - early January portfolio but I do feel a bit behind the times. I guess we'll see once the market recovers.

Uuuugh yeah that one is actually promising, I wish it was on exchanges I already use (bittrex, binance, etherdelta, kucoin, cryptopia, coss), I'm so sick of using so many. Which would you recommend?

Okex is pretty solid imo. They don't let americans in if you happen to be one though. Bigger volume than Binance at least when you look at the 24 hour, they tend to switch places.

>This is a lesson for holders
do you genuinely think they ever learn?

We don't!

Damn, op
That is some nice timing for testing this investment strat

user is right
OP you should do this again when/if the crypto market recovers from this rut