WHERE'S THE BOTTOM?????????????????????????????????

WHERE'S THE BOTTOM?????????????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_cat_bounce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There will be no bottom.

Just an endless void of infinite losses

Good support at 8300 & 7500. I'm really not bearish enough to believe it will dump all the way to 5900 but if it does, then I cant imagine it going lower than that.

why would kick someone into a well that you drink from? that's disgusting.

a litt more pain, a little more agony then we're going up. I say give it another 3-7 days for recovery

Bottom here

Bracing for the bounce back.

If you fall off a building, you don't bounce. You die.

Here are the support lines, the only objective bottom is 0.

7k, then it'll pick back up before falling to 5k, then it'll pick back up before falling to 2k, and after that it's down to $10

It's a meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_cat_bounce

Lol ripped thru 8500 like nothing

I've been living under a rock for past few days.
Why is everything crashing right now? Did China ban crypto or what?

is that true?

it's a ponzi scheme.

Normies realized that crypto has no use outside of speculation and is dumping it.

Everything is crashing because we're in a correction and the 9-10k support line has been tested many times over the past couple weeks. Like a battering ram against a door, the bears finally broke through and now we're testing 8k.

NOOO MY MAGIC INTERNET MONEY

IT WAS THE FUTURE!!!

Just a typical healthy market correction

this, it'll be a nice slow decline back to earth for us
Our dreams are over, stupid gains on every coin is over

We fell for the get rich quick meme
Hold

fined for owning btc

kek no. this feels like landing on omaha beach in the frontline on d day

ITS HERE, THE RECOVERY IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! BTC UP 350 DOLLARS IN JUST A COUPLE MINUTES

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT LADS, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!! IF YOU'RE A FILTHY NOCOINER BUY NOW OR YOU'RE AN ABJECT RETARD

so is this because of the credit card thing or ???

like, if you're fomoing hard in your first couple months feel free to load up a CC but there reaches a point where you need to be minimizing fees

b-buying now

>Tether is crashing

It's all ogre now

kek
now now child, only dreams

Chicago futures settle friday, it is their time to obliterate the market. So they can win their bets

AHAHAHAHA ITS GOING UP 100 DOLLARS A MINUTE!! AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE $50K PER BTC BY DINNER TIME

I SOLD AT 8460 ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I LEFT MY COMPUTER FOR 5 MINUTES, WHAT THE FUCK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAH GET REKT WEAK HANDED NIGGER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS SHIT JUST WENT UP $600 IN 8 MINUTES, ANYONE WHO TELL YOU BITCOIN IS DEAD IS A LYING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOO

$8376 was the floor. Just a couple percent off the theoretical $8000 floor.

TA works.

AND IM FREEEEE FREEEEEEEE FALLLLLLLINNGNGNGNGNGNG

why does bitfinex say the low was 8941?

This is a dead cat bounce.

You're going to be awfully happy you sold this time tomorrow.

ITS IN

Once it reaches zero, it'll start going lower and will suck your soul out of you until you are forever doomed to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in cryptohell.

gay boi

Depends how THICC you are.

Correction phase. By the way you just made a good point; there is no real FUD now, so most likely the bounce will be pretty quick. Watch where you place your buys.