Coinfess

coinfess

I should have cashed out half at my peak. I should have realized that perhaps going 30x in a single month was UNSUSTAINABLE. Now I'm back down to under 5 figures.
R.e.e.e.e.e.e.

I could buy BTC at 10$.

I console myself telling me I would have sold at 1000$ anyway and I couldn't buy more than 100$ at the time

I am glad this crash is happening to get rid of weak hands

In 2011 I sold 200+ bitcoin for keys to unbox TF2 crates

I've been stoking FUD by posting pink Wojak threads in the hopes it would make BTC crash because I was bitter that I was too poor to ever invest.

Today has been one of the happiest days of my life.

i bought a couple hundred thousands of xrb for pennies but everyone in the Veeky Forums discord bullied me about it when it tanked 50% so i sold it all..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WHY user AAAHHHHHHHH

Fuck me.

Held LINK 100%. Bought VEN today. Could potentially be up a few percent.

Why not just get back in?

ok sage tell me what exactly the price will be in 2020 jan 1 oh rite no crystal ball

I've invested more than I can afford to lose, I thought the great dip was mid january.
I'm stupid. I'm a stupid, stupid nujack posting idiot.

It's about the journey.

There are no coin exchanges in my country. I went to localbitcoin and the only one of my countrymen selling had only 2 reviews. I paid him $1000 to give me bitcoin and he never replied. That was six months ago and I still don't own any crypto. Just kill me now

You could have just got it from Coinbase... Use your debit card?

All my coins are on Binance.

Coinbase isn't in my country

>I sold the last 15 I had at 1,000$

no fucking crash can compare to the anger i feel when i see these faggot reddit wojak cunt fucks still being posted here

Can anyone explain to me what this fucking nujak meme is?

So? Pay the currency exchange fees?

in 2011 i sold a hat for 350 btc, and spent it all on drugs LMFAO

Some pro-artist made this in a thread, he got a lot of praise but many more ironically posted them and it caught on a bit.