TA fags get in here, what are the chances it bounces off new support?

TA fags get in here, what are the chances it bounces off new support?
What is the probability that it doesn't actually decline back to 1k and instead reverses off of 7.5k or w.e the strong support is.

Give hope... now

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/u/MagicPoopCannon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you sell
>$20k eod

If you buy
>$0.01 eod

You're welcome.

small bounce off 8.4 up to 8.8.
then sideways for a few hours in 8.4 - 7.9 limbo. then slip down to 6.9 and back up into limbo zone fora few days.

signs of recovery. then the real dump starts.

you're welcome.

ty
My calculations were right

I doubt it, 8k has been advertised as the ground since december. There will be huge bull run once it hits that level or a little below.
Of course long term it could go below that (and probably will).

the people who were saying 8.4 are now saying 6.9.

2.4 by april.

cap this.

user has given you the truth OP please sell for all our sakes.

Sounds right...
I have no fiat ready to buy dips, do i sell my alts.... wait for total destruction? And buy in low?
I hate last minute decisions

if you sell your alts now btc will close at 15k.
do it for all of us.

in all seriousness tho, if i was confident enough in the doom and gloom i'd go short with 10x leverage.

who the fuck knows at this point.

>meme lines

we've been pajeeted :(
This shit is so confusing, people were calling the bubble pop LONG ago. And i knew it was coming, but all the pros called it way too early. Which threw me off, w.e i'm just gonna chill and see. I can still survive with my 5k burned

there's always people calling bubble pops and always so-called-pros who sound sure of their calls. for every bull call there's a bear out there - always look at both sides and learn enough to make your own calls after considering that.

if all you see from some 'pro' is their good calls, don't trust them - ever. if you hear unqualified certainty from them, don't trust them - ever.

It already bounced off support.

it did bounce but i feel like it is just false hope
It'll break that on their next real push

I will be very surprised if 8.8k was the bottom.
We have a long way down still. 6k and 8k are major buying points

97.5695% 50k tomorrow
my dad works for TA

I am not a professional and I only look at the big picture. That said, there are still three levels I'm watching (yellow, orange, red lines). I feel like there's almost no chance we'll hit red, but it still needs to be considered. As for yellow, it feels pretty likely. Orange is up in the air.

As for when? Who knows. I feel like the longest we'll have to wait until another run will be the end of tax season. Gosh that could be a while. As for the soonest I have no idea.

Going back to 5.6k... ETH sub 700
Flushing all the normies out.
All coin graphs pointing to it.

Just on TA wizard
tradingview.com/u/MagicPoopCannon/

Smart money is waiting on the sidelines for a true sign of recovery.

Count on whales, normies, tether to see this through for a reboot.

Thanks, held 100k

so... it would be wise to sell alts. Wait for... however long. And buy in at the dip

But knowing that by me selling alts, it'll go on a bull run all the sudden

Not doing it

Ok faggots listen up, megajew here. 5.5k Sunday, 22k Monday. You have been warned

nigger, can't you see the 5 waves forming? It will finish either on $7500 or at $5500.
We will either bounce off now and go back to $11000 briefly, then back to $7500 or we go to $7500 now, up to $9000 and down to $5500.
Anyway, the faster and harder we crash, the faster we will recover. Best scenario - we break the support now and go to $7500 and start another bullrun next week.

Pls crash fast, i want my alts to grow without Shitcoin btc