Not sure how to continue. i’ve dumped everything into link for months with no hedge. i cannot sell my linkies...

not sure how to continue. i’ve dumped everything into link for months with no hedge. i cannot sell my linkies...it’s a blue chip crypto...but i have no more money and it looks like this could be the end for a very long time

please linkies...make it better...sergey....please

I saw Sergey at a grocery store in San Francisco yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>it’s a blue chip crypto
It absolutely fucking isn't you clearly don't know what that term means.

LINK may be a promising project, might well become a blue chip crypto further down the line but the only cryptos that can conceivably be described in that way are BTC, ETH and MAYBE the likes of NEO, XRP, LTC.

You lost your money get over it , it will not be the last time this happens. Sell your coins and move to eth or something more stable until the market comes back a bit.

just hold it retard, it could be $2 tomorrow when mainnet gets announced or the market as a whole recovers

>blue chip
>crypto

Newfaggot. If you're a linkie and you held through fucking October/November where you possibly lost 90% of your investment if you bought in at that time's ATH there's nothing that can shake you out.

this. wtf is this i thought only the most deluded of linkies are the ones left?

Honestly, at this point you are already fully committed. with no real funds available to move around, your best strategy is to keep accumulating as much LINK as possible through this fire sale. It's a win win if you think about it!

>i’ve dumped everything into link for months with no hedge
>no hedge
Meanwhile, I still have over half my portfolio outside of LINK just for this very occasion, so I can take advantage of the low, low prices.
Hopefully you learned something.

Gentle reminder than your joke of a token has not had any development for the past 3 to 4 months

>shitting on the street is a lifestyle choice
nah pajeet, i'm pretty sure it's genetic.

>may the dubs keep your hands iron
ChainLink is more than an overmemed ERC-20 token: it is the *only* ERC-20 token that matters with the dankest memes in crypto. I remember the Ethereum memes, and, before them, the Bitcoin memes. Who still has the crudely drawn butt pooping out a Bitcoin which was always the op image for those "Bitcoins: mine some today!" threads. I was here when /g/ managed to convince moot to spin off a new board *just* to contain all the Bitcoin threads which were shitting up that technology board. Ah, the good old days. Listen, there will always be money in crypto until you die, and every few years, the amount of new money pouring in from the world at large doubles. Thought prices ebb & flow savagely at times, the ultimate price corridor remains in a firm and organic upward trend for the foreseeable future. We're talking about adoption of the automobile level stuff here, and ChainLink is the figurative pick & shovel for the cryptocurrency gold rush... not to mention the means by which three billion dollars worth of derivatives alone shall be transacted. You already know to hodl; regardless: thanks for your thread and your dubs.

>^...transacted per day
dang these girlscout cookies are good
>*inhales* while market crashes in flames

sergey is in brooklyn right now. i saw him on the street today, he seemed flustered but optimistic and determined. inb4 larp

what was he wearing?

Should have raped him and told him it would happen again if he doesn't start talking about chainlink more.

>photo or goto tfo here larper
(I believe you, though, and thought about going to Brooklyn today.)

>He dumped his life savings into some shitcoin that can be replaced by a simple Jason parser
l m a o point & laff

LINK has turned me into some kind of fuckijng masochist

>blue chip erc20 token
Not how it works

sold all my link and went all in on Mobius.

That’s one way to fuck up your life

Mental retardation in the wild

This this this

Sell sell sell ur link it is bad, swift say the hate Sergey he eat all their profit. Mobius is greatest crypticurrency made, it does much more than shitty link.

Sell sell sell ur link I just trying to help sirs

That’s one way to fuck up your life.

Fuk u white bitch, I suck ur mother tittes so big juicy yum yum slurp slurp