Currently in the green wave 4 bounce. Then will dip to $7,965 or so for wave 5 of the correction

Currently in the green wave 4 bounce. Then will dip to $7,965 or so for wave 5 of the correction

While a bullish wick move is also expected, the support can't be broken decisively. It needs to hold even if price temporarily pierces it but needs to return inside the wedge pattern. Green wave 3 should complete today.

IT MIGHT GO UP OR DOWN HOLY SHIT THANK U user

tl;dr: a bunch of worthless astrology in an insane market which dozens of factors and events currently ongoing which can change the outcome massively.

>But dah graph
Brainlet tier. Literally kill yourself TA Pajeet.

HOLY SHIT THANKS user EXCELLENT ANALYSIS, UP OR DOWN GOT IT

All those words to say absolutely fuck all...you pretentious fuck.

>Green wave 3 should complete today.

i have opposite opinion, i think it might go DOWN or UP!!

btc fucked up your meme lines

So what you are saying what I think you're saying?!?

JUST BOUGHT 50K AND SOLD 50K, THANKS

What if it starts moving on the z axis? How can we even graph that? I bet that's what's happening!

actually i believe we are actually on rx fold 19

you are using panic sells as the support for your bottom line, which is why this is wrong

actually we are now entering Crab-16

And then because the market is koalish and the hocus pocus line met the reversal transform on the solstice of goat blood that means next week WE MOON.

Show us you high leverage short position?
You don't have any? What you don't trust your TA with leverage? Guess it's not reliable then.

Why the fuck would you open a short position during the middle of a dip? Even a dead cat to 10k would liquidate someone on 10x leverage.

If it closes above the trendline today we might see a bullish move for the next days or week otherwise I think it will go down further to next support levels

He could have opened a short at the top of (2) if he's such a good trader.

shit i think ur onto something

Use TA and market sentiment and fundamentals to decide what to do.

The meme lines say one thing, current FUD says another, countries starting to implement blockchain says another. Average these three and that's the most likely outcome