INT SCAM

Scamcoin. Fake partnerships and lastly higher circulating supply than first stated.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7uleap/scalability_of_int/dtlcm4c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who keeps making these fucking threads lmao

Street shitters

I was raped hard by this coin. Fucking Veeky Forums pajeets

Pajeets defending their shitcoins

>Scamcoin.
How is it a scam?

Was the entire conference just paid actors?

Is it a big elaborate ruse?

Why would these chinks who worked at big companies risk their entire careers on a scam?

You're an idiot.

>I was raped hard by this coin. Fucking Veeky Forums pajeets
the entire market is down idiot

Doesn't take much to put a paper on a chair which says "IBM"
The summit was to pump the price nothing else

>bear market
>buys alt coins
>gets fucked, blames pajeet
>he bought them, not pajeet
You people really need to think about kys.

yeah but this thing feels like it's going to be the next DBC.

you mean a massive bullrun followed by a slow and predictable crash?

Sounds good to me.
The bullrun hasn't even started yet.

Anyway, you're an idiot, this sounds more like wtc or antshares

Agree with this one. Useless marketing strategies, increased autism in communication with early buyers, most of INT related statements have to be translated because they speak shitty English, only one big exchange available, high distance in time between starting project and working product for enterprise adopt... I have a bad feeling about that. Still, way better partners, lower price, bigger chances of exploding soon, IoT...

I think this post is pretty good

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7uleap/scalability_of_int/dtlcm4c/

inb4 someone says it's me who wrote that. I don't post in reddit, because I don't wanna get doxed. I just spread awareness within biz

fuck this scam

I'm still holding for like 3 weeks

keep calling it a scam, it's literally brand new, they are slowly releasing all of the info as time goes on

I know you can and will make some gains from this coin, but don't go out to be a fucking long term holder. Eventually the scam will be out and everything will fall to pieces

I'm sorry for you

no proof of scam

they are slowly dumping coins on you, while raising the circ supply.

They make millions while building a shitty small IoT company that will never have a higher marketcap than 1b this year. And that only if they succeed.

Anons, we seriously tried to warn you, this isn't going to end well. All our FUD was well researched and legitimate, you wouldn't listen.

You deserve what's coming now

I will throw the question back at you... Is there any proof of the partnerships? Company name on a paper on top of a chair is not good enough. Don't you think it shows bad business leading when they market partnerships when they aren't official, so it makes me quesiton will they ever be? There were lots of videos of the summit, but none of the videos showed any big names from the partnership companies. It is very well done scam, but they fail at the part that those people in the INT team have no searchable background so they could be any hobos from the streets.

Of course nothing to back their claims

>Is there any proof of the partnerships?
Yes.

do u realise this went from $0.04 (ico price) to 1$? if u expect another bull run ur in for a dissapointment.

Ok, I believe you. Good luck with your moon missions!