What do you think's going on in their minds right now?

What do you think's going on in their minds right now?

Suicide

>we're gonna be millionaires!!1!

mining is always profitable if you mine the right coin

>look honey the difficulty is dropping off a cliff we're mining 5x as many now

mining is for poor people.

They'll be fine.

>#bitcoincouple
Cryptocouple, please. You don't mine BTC with graphiccards

Thats quite the fucking moneypile

I WAS ABOUT TO BUY THAT GTX1080ti FROM MICROCENTER BEFORE THEY, FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Divorce

Nothing. Normies just have this sort of high pitched buzz inside of their head. Not thoughts or words or feelings. Just static and impulse as the wander through life with NPC programming.

literally going to take a year to pay off a 1080ti. that's if it doesn't tank further.

which it will.

please help

They could use nicehash or something similar, where their hashing power is used for an altcoin but payouts are in btc. Normies probably think they're just mining btc.

not much they probably dont realize the implications of a dip

This image always makes me chuckle. Was he expecting some kind of short supply of generic fidget spinners?

>couples who mine together, stays together

What a cuck saying.

Part of me thinks that they had money lying around and wanted to get into an expensive hobby. However part of me knows that these idiots sunk their life savings into this spectacle. Normies are retarded.

I look forward to buying 1080ti's for cents on the dollar

Prolly fucking extatic. The only way theu are going to become rich is if the market crashes and they get to mine a fuck ton of cheap coins and hold.

Mining is the safest way to crypto. I have never heard of anyone losing their money from mining. If you mined in 2013 you made it big. If you mined any time in 2017 you made roi several times over already. It is always a bad time to start mining if you look at it. People lose money over bad trades. People rarely lose money over mining or holding.

at least you can sell those i assume

they didnt go down 80% like most "coins"

They can sell those cards for 2x the price. I think they'll be fine!

>they arent selling, there is no market
>so do you want to buy them from me in bulk to resell?

smart guy

They are fine since their "mining business" is only a front for laundering money from their kid fucking business in the dark web

They will once they start flooding the market.

not for long

actually this guy is still buying hardware

Buying 1080Ti's for mining, holy shit. What a retard.