BLOCK ARRAY THREAD (ARY)

Is this a good coin or a shit coin. I'm getting mixed signals from Veeky Forums. is it an indian scam or whatever or a legit thing that will moon

Stop trying to low key shill this piece of shit.

DYOR you stupid nigger. Why the fuck would you take investing advice from Veeky Forums? Goddamn you are so fucking dumb.

>hey anonymous people who don't give a shit about my best interests, give me advice

if you hate money
dont invest in it

how do you know it is a piece of shit???

>is a coin cleared by the SEC an Indian scam???

hahahahah truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This is the biggest joke of a coin on biz. Invest in this if your goal is to lose money

>I'm getting mixed signals from Veeky Forums
The purpose of Veeky Forums is to make you aware of ARY or whatever. Once you are aware of ARY or whatever, DYOR. Everything else is shit.

Can I see the proof that this is cleared by the SEC? do they have a list of cleared ICOs on their site or something

Hold bags myself and even I can't be arsed shilling this pile of shit.

I can honestly say this is my biggest mistake in the three months I've been in cryptocurrency. In hindsight, I have no idea what I was fucking thinking.

Do not buy this coin.

What? ARY is doing a pilot run of its app in february, is part of BiTA, and one of the few ICOs to get clearance from the SEC. It's got great fundamentals and is pretty damn undervalued, dude.

Pretty dumb. Give it time.

I'm tired of you. I bought into the hype, but soon found out that the creator of Block Array is a Veeky Forums memer and has his own little goon squad running around here shilling his shitty coin. Like some fucking cult. It's honestly fucking pathetic.

Thank god I sold out at .24 last night. Feel sad for the dumb fuckers who got tricked and woke up to .17 this morning.

>It's got great fundamentals and is pretty damn undervalued, dude.

when did you buy? I'm not a shill . but people on here did tell me about it

No because it’s more made up bullshit.

You're a shitcoin 'ary.

People who are FUDing this are trying to accumulate, it's obvious. There's no point FUDing a coin you don't like unless you have a hidden agenda.

if you want in now is the time to buy

is this really a scam? I saw a video about how they're trying to make the logistics industry more efficient

kek

No it's not, shut the fuck up and let me accumulate so I can be rich by summer when we hit $5.

Exactly zero people intend to utilize this token. It’s all speculators. It’s going to fucking zero

Yes, it will go to 0, it's an exitscam. Don't put up buy orders above 1950 satoshis please.

It's really a eoy hold, but even by summer there should be signs of traction as blockchain logistics will be required for all freight companies by 2019. The ary platform is working up from the little guys, acceptance from there may go intl eventually.