Daily reminder that you took your hard earned money and invested it in what is basically copy pasted programmed pixels...

Daily reminder that you took your hard earned money and invested it in what is basically copy pasted programmed pixels on a screen and thought you were smart for doing so. Kids who got lucky and got rich are essentially lottery winners. this does not make you smart or successful, unless trailer park trash who win the lottery are also smart and successful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_finance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salty nocoiner I made millions using sophisticated statistical techniques.

the salt is real

No one cares faggot lmao

and turned $600 into $70,000 in about nine months

feeling pretty good

I'm pretty sure I'll reach $1M by this summer

this shit is way fucking easier than people think it is

it's actually really disturbing

Ur still a lottery winner who got lucky off hype and nothing more. this shit Is not going to last enjoy it while you can then kys

stay poor faggot

nah it's just that I'm really fucking smart

bitcoin is the fidget spinner of economics. i see a future full of degenerates living on xanax and trap orgys, while the stubborn people still work in factorys and hand paper and coins to each other

cant wait

lazy, uninspired, unoriginal

this is Veeky Forums kid, this is the big leagues, you got to step up your trolling game

and to all the newfags replying to this shit: don't

>they actually thought they could all buy lambos,

You realise for that to happen, OTHER PEOPLE i.e. later investors would have to lose millions/billions of dollars.

Here's a hint for you loser, you are the later investors, your heavy bags are paying for chad's lambo.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* wheeze- cough - cough why did I dumped all my fiance's money into fake internet money!!!

sorry to break it to ya, but pic related breaks money

money is inherently broken

it's like there's a built in flaw so when enough people start noticing it, they start telling everyone else and everyone else is like, "Wow, yeah we gotta do something different."

maybe we'll figure out those machines on Star Trek
>youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM

regardless, I won't be telling very many people until I'm good and comfy

tell me more

how much you wanna give me?

nothing, I'll give you interesting conversations if you are interesting people

What's your discord?

Ive made 80k from a 5k investment in the last 4 months and im 19. Are you ganna cry fag? lmao youre so jealous i love it

lol not interested

Hi brother, I did similar thing: entered data into a computer, and computer told me how to trade. Now I'm a multi-millionere.

im not that much of interested in earn money, but I really want to understand this market, this world.
It really amazes me

lol, i don't know if thats just a jumble of science buzzwords strung together into something that seems coherent to my feeble uninformed mind or whether quantum mechanics can mathematically predict the stock market to a disturbingly accurate degree

well good luck trying to decide!

i guess i'll just have to learn quantum mechanics, how hard can it be

i'll just have to fire up the old hamiltonian and start feeding it shrodinger equations

invested 100,- in december, in private talks with central banks right now, wish me luck

lol, fuck me it's real

Yeah. FAGGOTS !!
OP IS RIGHT...
Just put the money you earned so hard in the bank.

alright, so i found the journal and i'm reading it now. i asusme you're not going to give me any other hints but figured i'd ask

Lol quantum mechanics is the study of the nature of subatomic particles? What the fuck would that have to do with market analysis, which deals with very macroscopic behavior.

wave functions, probabilities, etc

don't think too hard....literally (that's my hint)

alright thanks
a bit cryptic but i think i get why

Da fug is going on here

I can't believe it's a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_finance

just a question, do you get like really deeo into math to take advantage of this "system" or its just a sort of pattern to follow?

>uncertainty principle
this is getting creepy

delete this thread
SHUT IT DOWN

>Hard Earned Money
>Engineer Employed by Government
Pick one

Why dont the crypto whizzes trade forex? Because they havent got a fucking clue

aye

because crypto is way more volatile

pls gib

Money is inherently broken! Make infinite money with this one weird trick!

No one is jealous of a gay 19 year old

well, it's a series of tricks, but yeah