What's up folks. I was the guy who broke the Beetoken phishing scam for you last night...

What's up folks. I was the guy who broke the Beetoken phishing scam for you last night. Well I got something even better for you tonight. Presenting, the Dadi scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x62e8aaffb7568cec94b0e15e7b4d859302d65ee9
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7umv8o/it_was_hacked/
etherscan.io/address/0xf126999dff85d8cce2138a53adc59c6fbf22563c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow wtf i love regulation now

>first the plagiarized white paper
>now this
this coin is dead on arrival
those whales are fucked
>implying the "whales" aren't the dadi team

Scam adress: 0x62E8aaFfb7568cEc94B0E15e7B4d859302d65EE9

Let's see if this can beat the other scam's record

So what are the chance they actually lost the initial funding due to the bug and now looking to crowdfund again?

>Sivakumar Krishnamoorthy
>that id colour
kek

11 eth already , fools

etherscan.io/address/0x62e8aaffb7568cec94b0e15e7b4d859302d65ee9

looks like the same team that 'hacked' beetoken

I received it too, after the whitepaper thing, now this shit, I blocked their email

there are no whales retard thats just the story they made up so they can try to fool more retards into buying

$20k so far

Wait so youre saying im not getting any dadi tokens? Fug just sent 3 eth

20 eth in 20 fucking minutes REEEEEEEEEEEE

I wouldnt count on ever seeing those again. if they dont exit scam the price will almost certainly dump the second it hits an exchange

So it is an actual address from the dadi team tho, right?

nope. Feeling sorry for you user :(

How did they send the email from the original dadi email address then tho? I even checked that before FOMO

It got hacked, see:
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7umv8o/it_was_hacked/

RIP 3eth

Im going to end my life now bye

etherscan.io/address/0xf126999dff85d8cce2138a53adc59c6fbf22563c hey at least you've still got $8k worth of tokens....

Was larping, only sent 1.2 eth. Still everything i had tho. Sold all on binance, cashed out eth to contract. I have about 15$ in eth left

Sorry for lying, only sent 1.2 eth. Still everything i had tho. Sold all on binance, cashed out eth to contract. I have about 15$ in eth left

Kek. DADI is such a dumpster fire

Not to be a dick but u know when you are told never give out your CC info or send someone money based on an email? This is exactly like that. Nobody who is legit will ever send you an email asking for you to send them money via a link.

Thats why i checked email addresses. Didnt think dadi team would be retarded enough to get their email servers hacked

Fuck... unlucky mate. Hope you learn a lesson from this. Never fucking trust emails until you double check with another source like Twitter or Telegram, and even then be cautious (read the email header). And secondly, this is more general, never FOMO.

Don't beat yourself over it too much, the email was may authentic than the Beetoken one AND the email header is legit. I'm guessing they've hacked Dadi's email system or found a way to spoof it.

Yeah. Retarded ass dadi niggers have a token for providing web services but get their email server hacked. L M A O

Damn Dadi is dead on arrival, so much FUD