How do you reply when a coworker invites you somewhere after work? How about if it's a girl?

How do you reply when a coworker invites you somewhere after work? How about if it's a girl?

Tell them to fuck off

you like them
>yes

you dislike them
>come up with an excuse that you'll both forget aobut eventually

socializing at a basic level really isn't that hard

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

First things, first. Ask her if she swallows.

What if youre scared of doing something autistic and then being stuck with them for a while

suck the barrel and pull the trigger

I got invited, I’d go if I talk to them regularly and like them. There are people I trust and enjoy at work because they understand the pain from out shitty fucking amateur boss (who the day before got called in for a bad performance review-ouch). There’s also a girl I’d love to wife, I’d go anywhere with her

how the fuck would you
there's two options hereyou pick one

>You fucking nigger, this hellhole takes 12 hours of my day and you have the audacity to ask me to look at your stupid face some more?
That or "sorry man, bit tired".

An older coworker lady today asked if i need amy clothes cause his husband works at a mens wear shop. Though she insisted that she'll come with me to see how the clothes fit me. Fuxking cougars.

>gotta finish this thing man sorry
>ahh can't do tonight i got a meeting sorry
>maybe next time!
>oh i'll try to catch up with you guys later

i never come. they stopped asking thank god. why the fuck would i spend time with them after spending all day with them at work. just wanna go home to my girl or shitpost on Veeky Forums fuck off

I would fire them so I dont get sued for sexual harassment.

>socializing at a basic level really isn't that hard
I work with people who take every opportunity to let you know you took the wrong descision in the past.

Like if you bought cider, they will tell you that the cider you bought isnt as good as XYZ cider. Or if you are going on holiday some place how its not as good as it was in 2010.

Being around these kinds of people is just hard work for very little pay off.

you refuse
how is that so hard?

>There’s also a girl I’d love to wife, I’d go anywhere with her
Isn't this mixing business with pleasure?

you have to repeatedly expose yourself to these situations until you cope better.
Most of Veeky Forums isn't autistic, they're just socially awkward neckbeards.

then don't bother, which in turn is also not that hard

>I've gone to HR. I'm celebiate(voluntary) and this is a form of rape.

You don't owe them a thing, if it gets in the way of your work you ask them to cut the shit (politely).

got smashed one time blackout tier. apparently i tried to kiss this cougar HR whore lol. the only reason i wasnt fired is because im attractive

Okay what do you do when you're there then

OK then. Thanks for the input.

>coworker
>invite
>girl
Enjoy your sexual harrasment charges

Is it a shit job that doesnt matter? Go and have fun. Is it a jov not easily replaced that you cant afford a bad reference or to be fired from? Dont go if its just you and a girl alone.
Im not right wing but Mike Pence rule applies to work dont shit where you eat if the job matters.

Actually, this is very true. And brutal. But still true.

We go for a few pints 3 nights a week.

You rape them in the butthole

life's a dance you learn as you go user. life is not tried it is barely survived if you're standing outside the fire.

>Sorry breh I gotta go trading my bitcoins

U say yes
But be cool
Say sure

just do what you feel like, but don't make decisions out of fear of leaving your comfort zone

like if theres some guy at work you really fucking hate, you hate his personality and sense of humor, and he invites you out for beers with the guys, its best to probably decline since you already hate him

whereas if the guys cool, you get along, but you're kinda nervous about social activity or whatever, say yes and just give it a try

if its a woman same applies, if you hate her and don't want to fuck her, and she won't have girlfriends around, say no, whereas if you do like her or want to fuck her, say yes

ask them if the event is tank driving if not
> no thx
if it's tank driving act exicted and report sick the same day