Veeky Forums, 2018 is my last year being a broke nobody

Veeky Forums, 2018 is my last year being a broke nobody.

Mom just went in for her hernia repair surgery and I can't take another year seeing her not happy. She has to return to work in a week or 2 stocking shelves at Target and it breaks my heart that this has always been her life.

I have $2,500 USD to work with and I need to make this count, I love my her and I just want what's best for her :(

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be VERY careful who you listen to here, many anons will ruthlessly sell you on priced-in shitcoins that are advertised as moon missions. Always buy during the dip and selling during the highs.

Thanks, I am aware of pajeets and their exit scams, but I wish there was real people who have made real success I could talk to.

Noone really knows where crypto will be in one week, nevermind one month. Hold onto your cash I would suggest.

Don't invest in cryptocurrency at all. Invest the money on something irl that you can make a decent return on with a bit of effort. Way less risky that way.

I already verified my identity with coinbase, I'm committed.

I'm not looking to make small profits, guy

Remove this idea from your head that you have one year. It's going to make you take very bad decisions.

this OP, avoid crypto and retire at 70 with nothing to call your own!

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

ZCL, this'll pump before the snapshot date (28//02/18), it's essentially guaranteed gains as long as you know when to sell.

enjoy your dice rolls then I guess.

>can't take another year of seeing her not happy
I don't think $2500 is enough for two cocaine overdoses, but I'm sure someone will price check me.

buy two ropes, one helium tanks good enough

All in and buy 5k link you'll make it by eoy user

This guy is actually giving you sound advice OP. Don't squander it.

Good luck in your life. Be strong. Good vibes to your mom

like 120-200 a ball for something decent, or grams for 60+. Would prolly need to rail at least a ball pretty fast if you have any kind of tolerance.

Fuck I love cocaine.

Thank you my dude

Die, motherfucker

Small profits work BEST as long as they are consistent.

Consistency > dice rolls.

Drop an email OP, even a throwaway one, I'm going to link you a trading method that works 99% of the time, used by an 11-year penny stocks veteran, who can consistent get over x150 on his investment in a year (WITHOUT dice rolls or riding massive pumps), AND works best in bear markets such as this one.

Work hard save and invest in a index fund

keked

>hernia repair surgery
>return to work in a week or 2 stocking shelves
American health care

please don't listen to anything Veeky Forums says
I fucking hate reddit but you're more likely to get actual good investment advice from /r/cryptocurrency than from here. people will just try to shill you LINK or fucking turtlecoin.

Hope everything works out for your mom, user. Godspeed

i'm going to be nice, if you want to actually make money online and are willing to put in the work, look into making infoproducts/e-courses in hot niches and use that money to do ppc marketing after you've optimized your sales funnel and are sure you're converting well. read the wickedfire forum archives from about 8 years ago. warriorforum also has some advice but its mostly shit. this is the real way to make money online but only if you can put in hundreds of hours. crypto is good for people who dont have the work ethic to do what it takes in actual internet marketing.

Pls give me advice, I just made this account... [email protected]

Don't invest into memes. Buy ETH and hodl for 1-3 yrs

Then give me the advice free of charge

All in DRGN

Hello dear sir
user get LINK coin is best yes
On yobit

Ether is very safe to invest into, every year around jan the market takes a shit and makes a correction and everything stable usually always goes up, eth could pass bitcoin in market cap too

>vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
my pajeet

Look, the best you can do is learning the market, and make your own predictions. You probably already know the basics, and I doubt that people who have made real success wasted their time checking for advice in this shithole. Read, wait, take the risk, and wait. If you fuck up, take the fall, and learn something to keep trying in the future, instead of trying to blame everyone else.

But then again, I'm a nobody.

Veeky Forums cracks me up lol

pic related.

hang in there OP. Having a drive and persistence will eventually get you success.

There are a lot of movies on this shit. Most recent one being "The Founder" with michael keaton. The last scene of the movie cant be anymore true..."Persistence..."

LMFAO

good boy

ZRX and AION

>Goodluck stranger.

I wasn't going to charge you anything though, any email is fine. Just make an account on gmx.com or yandex.com or something.

Eh, I was only planning to share with OP.

just inject it to die.

[email protected]

Thank you

ICX is going to fly

good to know some rich ppl deserve it.

and good luck to op's mother

Sent OP.