VECHAIN GANG REPORT IN

VECHAIN GANG VECHAIN GANG VECHAIN GANG

758 VEN and comfy

Moderately comfy.. bought in at $3.6

10000 VEN CHECKING IN

90k ven checking in for the last time
going on vacation from this shit for a bit
i hope i come back to a milli

My portfolio has bled so much after I was just starting to learn how to make money in the market. I'm all in on VEN. Save me sunny...

I went to the crypto meetup group in shanghai, I wanted to catch a glipse of sunny, but I wasn't hopeful as he hadn't been seen at the meetup in years. There was some drama over at the drinks table, a huge fat guy in a Walton t-shirt was yelling at some chinese guy minding his own business with a VEN t-shirt, shouting 'B2B no RFID you suckie me' getting racist and rubbing his nipples a bit. It was getting weird until the security came over and things escalated when he pushed one of them over. All of a sudden, the lights went off, I turned to the guy beside me, who was a vetrean of these meetups and used to frequent them with sunny lu. He looked at me, put down his drink and said 'oh boy, you're in for a treat'.

There was a figure in the corner that was illuminated temporarily by a flash from one of the WTC shirted guys phone, 'hurr durr oh look i-' in a second the light was out, sunny had used a special in development vechain ion transmitter to disable his phone. The fat walton man had cornered the poor guy in by this point, he turned and realised who was in the room and began to run for the door. As he did, he was lifted into the air like a rabbit in a snare, yelling.

Sunny was illuminated by a glowing orb he held in his hands, which I later found out was a Thrudheim Masternode. He slapped a RFID tag on the man's large rump and he flew straight out the window on his snare yelling something that sounded like 'shady sunny desu'. Sunny then turned to the crowd, in a cool voice he said, 'another product successfully delivered with Vechain' to a raucous applause. The lights flickered and came back on, and when they did, he was gone.

In 2010 I was in Tokyo. I was working at the metropolitan building. It was a tough year. I lost my wife to cancer and my dad to renal failure. I had nobody left to talk to. I was sitting on the ledge about to jump to my death. I saw a cigarette ember out of the corner of my own. A handsome man in a suit was smoking a cigarette watching me. I told him to stay back or I’ll jump. He said he just wanted to talk. He sat down next to me and offered me a cigarette. We talked for hours. I cried. He cried. He convince me life is worth living with ven when we don’t feel like we can go on anymore. He actually offered me a job in his business. I accepted because I wanted to be around such an inspiring man. I later learned that by sitting on the ledge with me he skipped an important meeting and failed to close a $50M deal. This man literally gave up $50M to save my life. Eternally grateful to sunny.

440 VEN checking in.

-22%
Fuck this shitcoin.

1k here

Mostly in VEN and Nano, LET'S FUCKING GO

Let the coin die already. Shill again in 6 months. Thanks.

>rebrand this month
>wants to miss the epic pump

13.5k checking in. I'm super ready for this bear market to be over. Even though I am still in the green.

1100 Venganger reporting! I will never sell!

This is me! Strength node reporting in.

3k strengthlet reporting. I want one so bad..

Trying desperately to get to 500, selling off my numale 3ds I barely ever used

20,000 ven, not selling till $1000 ea idgaf if it takes 5 years

5500 ven checkin

144 VENlet checking in

you are like baby. watch this.

*prints 200m tether*

Praying BTC goes to 6k so i can buy 2 dollar VEN.

Honest question why would a rebrand be associated with a pump?

Checking in to say I have sold it all...
See you all on recovery.

You will be my 1st buy

KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT S WRONG WITH YOU STOP SHILLING YOU FUCKER ENOUGH OF THIS GO JUMP BEFORE A TRAIN YOU USELESS PIECE OF MEAT

OR I DUNNO LEARN PIANO OR SOMETHING
STOP DOING THAT YOU SHIT

40 VENanolet

This should be the official logo for VeChain

HODLING MY VEN TIGHT

We're gonna run stake our vet on corporations masternodes that they got for free to generate free thor this making thor useless as an asset.gang

Babymarine here with 50 VEN.

Looking to double or triple that if my other holdings stop shitting.

I just want to pull out $15k in the coming months from all my stacks and partially fix my life ...